23

Gyu 🐰

Bunny, I'm sick 😷

Because you slept alone?

That too
But I'm feverish

Are you really?
When I left, you were ok

This means you can't leave me

I came to my house 😒
But are you really sick?
Do you want me to stay with you?

And then you'll get sick too

I don't mind about that Gyu
You're like a big baby
Last time your stomach hurt I stayed up all night taking care of you

You like to take care of me 😘
But seriously I'm ok
I took some medicine

Ok try to rest
I'll be there at lunch ok ?

Thanks bunny
Love you

Love you

Hajoon was worried about Mingyu, worried that didn't notice the lady asking her order.

"Ice Americano" Wonwoo answer for her "are you ok?"

"Yeah..." she looked at him deciding if she should say anything " Gyu is sick"

"Fuck, he's a baby when is sick. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, he became like this by night. I slept in my house"

"I notice... rare sight" he laughed "you're practically living with him"

"Sorry Wonwoo."

"For?"

"The situation, you'll find a girl that's perfect for you"

"Maybe... for now I'm good. And please don't worry about me. I just hope I can get a invite for your wedding"

"Sure thing" she said smiling "do you know what Mingyu likes when he's sick?"

"I'll send you some notes" he said making her nervous giggle " he's the biggest baby of all of us"

After Wonwoo sent her a text, she decided to order all the things he said.

Hajoon never had to deal with a sick person, she usually is healthy, unless during her period. So she didn't know what to do, the closest she had done was when Mingyu had a bad stomach.

Mom

Mom I need your soup recipe

Who's sick?
Do I need to go there?

Mingyu is
I wanted to try and do your soup

Oh my poor baby
I'll do and take you there

No mom

Yes Hajoon
He's at his place or yours?

His

Ok, I'll give it to you later tonight

Thanks mom

Hajoon looked at her watch and realized that it was already lunch time, checking her phone if all the stuff were delivered and got up to go his house.

Opening the door, she found all the delivery in the floor and looking at the couch there was Mingyu in a blanket burrito watching K-dramas.

"Do you want me to call Bora to watch that with you?"

"No, she'll tease me for crying" he said opening his arms

"Are you trying to get me sick?"

"You'll just bitch up the disease" he said making her smile as she sits between his legs before he closes his arms "how much time?"

"I need to go back in one hour but I'll be back as soon as possible. My mom will bring some soup for you"

"Really? She didn't had to"

"She likes you" Hajoon said " I love you but it's too hot in this burrito"

"I'm hot bunny" he winked

"And you have a fever. Let me give you some food, then medicine and then bed"

"Will you sleep with me?" He pouted

"I'll stay before I need to go"

While they were in bed, Mingyu fallen asleep as Hajoon was running her finger through his hair.

Hearing him softly snore, she chuckled and left bed really quietly.

Leaving the bedroom, she noticed the door open and seeing a gorgeous women in her late 40s.

"And who are you?" She asked "and why you left my son bedroom"

"Hmmm" Hajoon didn't except to know his mom like this " I'm his friend"

"Bunny... why are you talking alone?" Mingyu said with his sleepy face " mom?!"

"So girlfriend?" She smirked looking at both of them

"Mom, this is Hajoon. My girlfriend." Hajoon looked conflicted at him " don't worry she won't tell my dad, right mom?"

"Why?"

"Hajoon works at the company and doesn't want our relationship to be public or dad think less of her"

"But honey you should tell him, he's been serious about your blind dates"

"Because you want that."

"But now I know you're fine in that department" she smiled "she's gorgeous honey" she went towards and hugged Hajoon "aish imagine having a baby with her beauty... honey you're gonna have trouble"

"Tell me about it" Mingyu said wrapping an arm around Hajoon "she needs to go to work mom"

"Sorry Mrs. Kim"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him for now. But I wanna know more about you"

"Of course, I can't wait" Hajoon smiled leaving the house