17

Today it's their 1 month anniversary, Hajoon was taking a shower when the door opened.

"I guess you're awake" she said

"Hmm I am" he get in the shower with her "you  should've wake me up"

"You were so cute sleeping"

"Bunny, don't call me cute" he bites her shoulder

"You're right I should call you a dog, since you're always biting me"

"Ouf" he barked making her laugh "turn around,I'll wash your hair. It's the purple bottle?"

"That's the one" she smiled "happy anniversary"

"And many to come. No one will take my place" he kissed her neck " now stay still and quiet or you'll have problems"

"I already feel them" she said making him chuckled

After they shower, Mingyu was getting dress while Hajoon was doing her makeup.

"Movie night?" He asked " I want to take you to the cinema"

"Ok, I'll meet you there?"

"Let's go in my car, no one will notice"

"I don't know"

"Come on, let me take my girlfriend to work"he said

"Ok"

Arriving at work he gave her a peck before they left the car.

Today Hajoon had a meeting with some partners she hated. They were very "freely" talking to her, even if she tried to put them on their place.

Mingyu and his dad accompanied the girl this time.

"Miss Lee, beautiful as always" one of them said

"Mr. Hwang, flirty as always"

"Only for you"

"Let's start" Mingyu dad said

Hajoon got up and Mingyu could sense the boys eyes on her. He was getting angrier by the second but didn't wanna show because of his dad.

One of them let his pen fall into Hajoon feet, as he got down his hand brushed Hajoon leg, Mingyu saw and got up but Hajoon took care. She step on the boy hand making him scream.

"So sorry, I thought a bug was on me"

"A really big bug" his dad said smirking at Hajoon " miss Lee you better kill the bug"

"I think the bug won't be coming to me soon" she said staring at the man

She turned to Mingyu and his dad and smiled before continue the presentation.

After the guys left, Hajoon was sorting her papers.

"Hajoon next time punch him" his dad said "but there won't be a next time. I'll leave them to Mingyu, I don't like their comments towards you"

"Thank you sir" she smiled

Mingyu walked behind his dad but grabbed her hand before leaving the room.

At lunch, Mingyu went to her office with lunch for both of them.

"You should've told me about those two"

"It's part of the business and I can handle them"

"I saw" he giggled as she had a bit of ketchup in her mouth "my bunny is a fearless one"

She smiled with her cheeks full of food " omg you have two personalities"

"And you better shut up if you don't want the bitchy one"

"Ok ok don't hit me" he said in surrender

Hajoon was happy about the date, she doesn't remember the last time she went to a proper date.

She left her office and Mingyu let her know he was waiting on her downstairs.

She walked in and he gave her a bouquet of roses.

"Thanks, they're beautiful"

He grabbed her hand while the other was on the wheel.

Reaching the cinema, they were standing in line when Hajoon heard.

"Boss!" Hoshi screamed "oh and Mingyu" he looked at both confused and then smiled " oh you two"

"Not a word" Hajoon said but Woozi was already smiling

"Don't worry, we won't say nothing "

"Hoshi is already on his phone" Mingyu said before Woozi took the phone off his hands "thank you"

"It's still new..." Hajoon

"Ok ok, enjoy your movie" Hoshi said smiling

"You think they'll say?" Mingyu asked

"Hmm Hoshi is afraid of me but it's even more afraid of Woozi so we're good"  she grabbed his hand entering the cinema room.

During the movie, Hajoon was leaning her head into Mingyu while he was eating popcorn.

After the movie they went to his place, she was getting dressed while he was doing a late night snack.

"I think I spent more time here than my own house"

"You're doing me a favor. I can't sleep without you"

"But maybe we're moving too fast? I look like I live here"

"Bunny, breathe. We're moving at our own pace, for me I would be trilled to have you here. I'm sure about you"

"You are?"

"I love when you look at me with puppy eyes" he hugged her " I love you Hajoon, I won't let get away from me"

"I-" she looked afraid of saying the L word and he noticed

"Don't force yourself. I'll wait" he smiled and kissed her forehead