28

In the morning, Hajoon woke up but the bed was empty. Walking in the kitchen and still no one at sight. She thought it was strange since he always tells her when he leaves her in bed.

Meanwhile in the office, Mingyu was with his dad.

"You're being unreasonable!" Mingyu yelled

"No! She took my best employees. Remember our agreement yesterday"

"If I leave you'll make her company ruin before even started.... You know that's the only reason I'm here. Dad just say you're sorry and you aprove our relationship!"

"No! And she gave me more reasons... who leaves her job like this? You need stability in your life. I never thought she would do something like this"

"You made her to that! She loved working here more than anything"

"Now she fucked up"

"No. You did." He said poiting at him "I'm leaving"

"No you aren't"

"Sick day." He said and slammed the door on his way out.

He just wanna go home to her and be there. He feels terrible about not supporting her the way he wanted but he took his dad threat seriously.

He check the time and decided to pick something on the way home for her breakfast.

Gyu 🐰

I'm coming home

Why didn't you told me you left?

You were too peaceful
Want something in particular for breakfast?

Hmm the whole team is here so bring a lot

They are?
Ok I'll bring enough for all of us

And don't you have work?

Today is for you bunny
Even if I have to share you
But please make them go away quick

Sure thing

He smiled as she didn't seem upset like yesterday.

Open the door, the boys were all over the place while Hajoon was on the counter with Scoups and Bora.

"Hey guys, hey bunny" he kissed her head as he puts the food on the counter

"Gyu now isn't the best time" she shrugged him off

"Yeah man. We still need to find a way to gain customer" Scoups said

Mingyu just went to her bedroom and stayed there as he felt he presence wasn't wanted there.

Some time after he heard some laughs and to check out what's happening.

He saw Dino and Hoshi dancing as they were eating.

"Jezz thanks for calling me out" he said sitting next to Hajoon

"Sorry Gyu, we forgot you were here but there's still food"

"Is it good?" He asked

"Hmm thank you" Hajoon smiled at him making him smiled and leaned down at her shoulder

"Can you please have respect for the single persons?" Jeonghan said

"Just be glad Minghao isn't here" Woozi said

"Ya he's not like that" Bora answer back

"He's not but you are" Hajoon said earning a side eye from her friend

"I never imagine seeing boss like this" Joshua said " you always looked too cold"

"She never was, only at work" Wonwoo answer but seeing Mingyu anger "calm down, me and Hajoon are just friends"

"How could you not said to us you liked your neighbor?" Hoshi asked " and good looking neighbors..."

"Ya!" Mingyu said

"I guess they had luck" Woozi smiled looking at them happy "aish when it's my turn?"

"I'll make you company until then" Hoshi said grabbing his arm making everyone laugh

After they ate, Mingyu was left again with the feeling he was not needed. His girl was still going over all the details and no one asked him help.

3 more hours and they finally left, he was so happy to get her to himself.

"And there was left two" he said hugging her "so bunny do you wanna go on a walk before dinner?"  The girl nodded

Their hands intertwined were all that she wanted right now, a feeling of normal within.

"Gyu... are you upset that I left?"

"I liked working with you but I want you to be happy"

"But now maybe,your parents won't ever approve of me. I fucked up, didn't I?"

"Hey listen to me" he cupped her cheeks "he'll come around, even if it's on our wedding day"

"Did he said anything to you?"

"No bunny, we're ok."

"I'm scared.... About this, starting a company. Can you join us? You could help us a lot and it would mean a lot to me"

"I can't" he looked down still cupping her cheeks " I'm so sorry but in the future you would understand"

She didn't understand and felt sad about it, this days have been hard for her. They finish the talk in silence and even going to bed they didn't talk.

At midnight, Hajoon heard music making her open her eyes. Mingyu was standing in front of her singing happy birthday with a cupcake in his hand.

"What??" She said after blowing the candle

"You forgot your birthday, bunny" he smiled and gave her a peck "happy birthday baby"

"Thank you" she hugged him " sorry for tonight, I'm not feeling really good"

"I'm sorry to make you think I don't support you. I love you so much, more than you can imagine"

"I love you too Gyu, more than you love biting me" she smirked

"Hmm that's impossible" he said putting down the cupcake and putting the cover over them