PART 26

Jin : I have called the doctors,, they will reach here soon.

IN THE BASEMENT...

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are in basement thinking what to do with Sana

Taehyung : I don't know how to carry her upstairs in the room.

Jimin : Uh we have to lift her up I guess.

Jungkook : Hm looking like we really have to do this.

Jimin : Ahh look at the ropes, they are fully black and became weak a bit.

Taehyung : If ropes are in this condition then think about Sana.

Jungkook : Anyone can tell that she's not in good condition only by looking at her.

Jimin ( in a low and sad tone ) : You know I really don't like it when someone goes through this all but.. *sighs* Their behaviour and unnecessary attitude brings them in such situations..

Jungkook : Hm! I can understand you Jiminshii! But what can we even do? They are not even innocent that we have to have mercy on them!

Taehyung : Yes! And you yourself think, did we ever harm any innocent person?

Jimin ( nods ) : Yes. You're right guys!

Jungkook : Okay! okay! Now can we please stop this discussion and take her to the room?

Jimin : hm okay! Let's go!!

Then they all wraps her in a rubber sheet, lifts her up and starts to go upstairs.

MEANWHILE IN THE HALL

Someone rings the doorbell.

Jin ( in the room ) : Looks like the doctors have arrived.

Hoseok : okay. I'm going to open the door..

Jin : Bring them in the room

Hoseok : okay hyung!

Then he goes in the hall to open the door.

MEANWHILE IN Y/N'S ROOM

Y/N POV..

I opens my eyes listening to the doorbell

Me ( in mind ) : Who can come here at this time ?

Well, I had woken up a long time ago but I was just lying on the bed with my eyes closed.

That's why the sound of doorbell disturbed me

Then I gets up from bed and stretches my body..

Then I goes to the bathroom and washes my face..

And after drying my face with the towel and finally it's time to go downstairs and see who's here?

I opens the door and goes outside.

Suddenly I sees that Hoseok is going inside Yoongi's room with Doctor Minhyeok and Suhyeok.

Me ( thinks ) : They? Why are they here? Is someone alright? Is yoongi fine? Or they are here just for any group meeting?

Ashh : I sighs.

It's better to just go inside the room and see what the matter is THAN questioning so many questions to myself.

I starts to go downstairs but I stops

Me ( in mind ) : Should I really go there? I mean what if they are discussing something private and important?

Me ( adds ) : But what if Yoongi or someone is sick? Because they were going in the Yoongi's room?

Aishh I'm confused..

But then I decides to go downstairs to see what's actually happening.

Me ( in mind ) : Nevermind!! I'll knock on the door before entering the room, if they will invite me inside then it's good, but if they will tell me to not to enter then I would understand than they need privacy.

Ahh it's simple I'm going : I says to myself.

While I was debating with myself in my mind, I sees something that makes me really shocked.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are holding wrapped Sana up and going towards the Yoongi's room

I becomes very shocked after seeing Sana's body.

I cannot see her full body as she is wrapped but few glimpes of her body is looking so scary that I screams so loud.

After listening my scream, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung looks at me