PART 22

Y/n ( with tears in her eyes ) : Yes I know her!! Because she is no other than My Best friend SANA

Everyone ( Shocked ) : W-What?!

Yoongi : Wtf! Y/n are you sure?

Y/n : Yeah! She's Sana! My bestfriend! Our friendship was very popular in entire school, everyone was jealous of our friendship! But- *sighs in pain* But I don't know why she's here.

Suddenly Namjoon enters in the hall with Jackson.

He also becomes shocked after finding that Man 2 is actually a GIRL!!

Namjoon : Oh god! I can't believe my eyes! She! She's actually a girl!

Then he pushes Jackson on the sofa beside Sana

Hoseok ( to Namjoon ) : And the shocking news is that she's Sana, the best friend of Y/n!

Namjoon ( becomes shocked and looks at Y/n ) : Y/n ! Is it true?

Y/n nods in YES trying hold back her tears.

Namjoon touches his head shockingly.

Seeing Y/n like this, Jin pats her back to comfort her

Jin ( breaths deeply ) : Calm down Y/n!

Y/n : How? How can I calm down Seokjin? How can I ? Won't you feel bad if any of your friend will do like this with you? Really! I still can't believe that the person who kidnapped me, and wanted to kill me is not another than THE GIRL WHOM I TRUSTED THE MOST, LOVED THE MOST AND CARED THE MOST..

Jin : Y/n! I - ( he himself don't know what to say now )

Yoongi : Y/n! We all can understand that what you're feeling right now! But guys! It's not the time to feel sad or something. We should investigate her and try to find out what the truth is!

Taehyung : Yoongi hyung is right! Let's ask her why she did this all.

Everyone agrees.

Jin : I'm agree with you all.

Then he turnd to Sana

She is just sitting on sofa and her eyes are down.

Jin ( talking to Sana ) : Hey you! Now without wasting our time, tell us why you did this? Why you want to kill Y/n? Is it a revenge? Or Someone else is behind this all!

She's not saying anything. She is just silent.

Y/n : S - Sana! *Puts her hand on Sana's shoulder* My Bestie! Say Something please! Please tell us that - that someone is forcing you to do this all! You - You love me, right? You can't harm me, right?

Sana is still silent.

Y/n : Please say something! Sana *shakes her* Sana!!

Jin : She will not answer like this ! I think I have to ask her in my style.

Then he goes to Sana

Jin : hey you!

He waits for her reaction but she's still S.I.L.E.N.T

Jin : Listen Girl! Don't test my patience. I'm asking calmly! Answer me otherwise I also don't know what will I do with you.

These words are also not having any effect on her.

Jin ( in very angry tone ) : Fine! I can't control now!!

Then he tightly holds both of her cheeks with his right hand.

His touch was so tight.

Sana starts to cry in pain.

Jin : Now!! ANSWER ME!!

Y/n is feeling bad seeing sana crying in pain.

Y/n : Jin! Jin! Please calm down! Your - Your touch is hurting her.

Jungkook : Y/n! Let Jin hyung do what he is doing If you really wanna know what's in her mind.

Jimin : And Why are you even caring for her! Did you forget what she did with you.

Y/n : She's my bestie afterall! And what if she didn't want to harm me? What if someone is forcing or blackmailing her to harm me?

Yoongi : Y/n! I don't wanna sound rude but Please stop talking like a fool! You're not a kid! Also, what's the proof that she didn't want to do this all? What if she herself want to harm you.

Jimin : Yoongi hyung! Please don't talk like this! Y/n is not in any condition to understand anything. Imagine seeing someone whom you trusted the most is tryna' harm you and kill you.

Y/n : Jimin! Please don't say like this! *sighs sadly* Yoongi is also right in his place *turns to Yoongi* I'm sorry Yoongi!

Yoongi ( nods in yes ) : okay! it's good. Now just sit here and watch this all.

Y/n does as he says.

Jin ( to Sana ) : See! How much she cares for you! And you! You were trying to hurt her? Tell us why? WHY THE HELL YOU DID THIS?  *then he tightens his touch on Sana's cheeks*

Sana ( cries in pain ) I - I will - n - never tell you - the - reason!!

Her voice is cutting in the middle because of the tight touch of Seokjin.

It makes Jin more angry he release her cheeks from his tight touch

His touch is so tight. And his leaves the prints of his nails on her cheeks.

And then he holds her hairs tightly.

This makes tears falling down from Sana's eyes.

Y/n is just sitting silently and watching this all. Her heart is breaking seeing Sana in this condition but she can't do anything.

Jin ( to Sana ) : Why you did that?  answer me ! DIDN'T YOU HEAR? *Then he shouts loudly* I SAID FUCKING ANSWER ME!!

and Then, He slaps Sana as hard as he can.

It makes Sana Very angry.

Sana : BECAUSE I HATE HER *she shouts her lungs out* DID YOU HEAR ME OR I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN? I H.A.T.E H.E.R!! I FUCKING HATE HER !! I WILL KILL !! I SURELY WILL KILL HER!!

Saying this, she stands up and starts to go in y/n's direction running to Strangle her.

Jin ( shouts ) : Hey! Stop! What are you doing?

Seeing Sana like that Y/n gets scared but Jungkook runs to y/n and stands up in front of her to protect her.

But due to Sana's injury in ankle, she falls down on ground in front of y/n

Sana ( screams in pain ) : Ahhhh!!!

Then Jungkook hugs y/n and says : Y/n! Are you okay?

Y/n is not able to say anything, this behaviour of Sana makes her speechless

She just hugs back Jungkook and starts to cry.

Jungkook starts to caressing her hair to comfort her.

Then namjoon goes to Sana and makes her sit on the sofa again.

And then Jin slaps her more harder.

Jin : Wtf you think you are? What were you going to do huh?

Sana ( Crying ) : To kill her! To fulfill my wish of seeing her dead! To send her in Hell and To soothe my eyes at the sight of her dead face.

Hearing this, Y/n stands up and goes to Sana

Y/n ( tears in her eyes ) : Do you really hate me this much? Am I that bad? I thought as my best friend, but, but I didn't know that you're planning to murder me.

And she starts to shakes Sana fastly

Y/n : Tell me! Tell me! Why you hate? What wrong did I do with you? What's my fault that you're hating me this much? Why? Tell me why??

Saying this, she kneels down and starts to cry so badly.

Seeing Y/n like this, Everyone is feeling so bad! Then Hoseok and Jimin goes to her and makes her stand up.

She is still crying.

Jin : Jimin! Hoseok! Take her to her room! She need rest.

Jimin and Hoseok ( nods ) : Yeah! Okay!

And then they takes her to her room.

Taehyung : Hmm! So Now, What should we do with these two?

Jungkook : I think We should call police and send them jail!

Namjoon ( looks at Jin ) : Hyung? We'll do as you'll say! Now tell us what to do? I think Jungkook is right.

Jin ( thinks something and then breaths ) : No! We'll surely send them in jail but, Not now! I want to know the full truth. what's the reason she did this all? Why she hates y/n so much?

Namjoon : okay hyung as you say!

Taehyung : Then where should we keep them? So that they can't escape!

Namjoon : I don't think we should again lock them in basement! They have tried to escape from there many times.

Jungkook: I'm agree with Namjoon hyung! We can't take risk now!

Yoongi : Well! You guys can keep them in my room if you want.

Namjoon : it's a good idea!

Jin : Hm! Not bad! It will be better if they will be in yoongi's room. They will be in front of his eyes everytime. And it will give them less chances to run.

Jin : OKAY THEN!! it's final!! ( Orders everyone ) EVERYONE TIE THEM UP AND LOCK THEM IN YOONGI'S ROOM.

Everyone : Okay!!!

And then they ties them and locks them in Yoongi's room.
_______________________________

( To be continued ~ )