PART 13

Hey y/ ----- : He becomes shocked after seeing me..

JIN POV..

I'm shocked as soon as I reaches y/n's room

It's my first time to see any girl like this.

She is only have towel wrapped around her body. her Hairs and body are wet..

Soon i realises that I'm staring her..

Oh I - I am really Sorr------ : i says to her

What the hell : she screams loudly and tightly holds her towel

WhAT ArE YoU DoInG HeRe?? Don't you have manners,, You should knock the door before entering someone's room

I'm really sorry..y/n.. i didn't know that you are taking a bath : i tries to calm her down..

Go away from here--- : she picks a pillow from the bed and throws at me ..

I moves to the another side, protecting myself from the pillow : Wait a second!! Are you getting mad at me?? *Then i realises that this is my house* Don't forget that this is my house.

This is your house but this is my Room..
Now go to hell : she says angrily..

Ahh!! I was thinking to go from here!! But you changed my mind now.. Now I'm not going anywhere.. : i says with a smirk to tease her and sits on the bed..

You are really Bad! You're a Demon! An Evil! A bas***d : she says in a angry tone..

What ?? What did you just say ?? : I gets up from the bed and stares at her..

She gulps..

I starts moving towards her,, she starts moving backwards..

Then her back hits the wall

I think you haven't seen my bad side yet!! Should I show you?? : I puts my right hand on her shoulder..

Then slowly I starts sliding my hands, to the towel..

Tears starts running from her eyes : Please!! I'm sorry!! Pls go from here!! I'm getting cold!! i wanna change..

She sits down on the floor, still holding her towel and starts crying..

I looks at her then silently comes outside the door

Okay Sorry ! Now i will always knock before entering in your room !! See I'm outside the room and you can change now : i says standing outside the door..

Oh god! I loves to tease her but i think sometimes i acts too harsh : i says to myself and giggles!!

I comes down the stairs

I sees jimin and taehyung sitting on the sofa

Hey hyeong !! : They both says

Hey guys!!! : I says to them

Hyeong!! when did you come : Asks jimin

Few hours ago : i replies

And where did you go?? : Asks taehyung

Author's POV

I--- : jin is about to starts when Hoseok pops out suddenly

Heys guys !! The food is ready - ready !!
Come on the dining table !!

Yayyy Foooood !!!! : Hearing food's name taehyung and jimin runs towards the table..

They are running like a Hungry lion who's running behind the prey..

Jin also comes there and smells the food

Wow!! The food is smelling amazing and it's also looking great.. : he says

 : he says