PART 1

Author's POV

Y/N wakes up because her alarm is ringing too loudly.

Y/n: ahh! I would definitely break this alarm.

Y/N turns off the alarm and sits on the bed.

Y/n: It's 7:00 am now, i should take a bath.

y/n gets up and goes to the bathroom

Y/n Finishes her daily routine, then she wears her school uniform.

She goes down from stairs, and shouts

Y/n: Mom! Give me my breakfast!!

No one answers

She shouts again,

Y/n: Mom! Dad? Anyone can listen me? Ahh!

Y/n goes to the kitchen, She finds a note there,

NOTE : OUR DEAR DAUGHTER Y/N! WE ARE OUT OF TOWN FOR FEW MONTHS DUE TO SOME WORKS, WE COULDN'T TAKE YOU ALONG BECAUSE OF YOUR STUDIES, WE WILL BACK IN 1 OR 2 MONTHS, TILL THEN,TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

~ YOUR LOVELY PARENTS..

AFTER READING THIS,

Y/n: Seriously? they left me? Alone? In this house? Nevermind, i am a teenager now, i can take care of myself.

Y/n Finishes her breakfast, and leaves for the school

TIME SKIP,, IN THE SCHOOL

Y/n enters in her class and sits on her seat, She realises that her best friend SANA is absent today.

Y/n: Aishh! Why she's absent today?

TIME SKIP,, LUNCH BREAK

Y/n is eating her lunch in canteen,, Suddenly, her phone rings.

It's SANA's call

Y/n 📞 : yahh! Sana, why didn't you come to school today?

Sana 📞 : Because I'm in Spa.

Y/n 📞 : Spa? But why?

Sana 📞 : you know, JAKE invited US to his party. Yay!! I'm so excited. And you also have to come, okay?

Y/n 📞 : What? What are you saying? Have you forgotten what he did to me? I am not coming..

Sana 📞 : No, I remember, but JAKE is the popular boy of our school and he invited us to his party. Aren't you happy?

Y/n 📞 : I am not happy, instead i have doubt that why he invited us to his party? I am sure that he will definitely harass me there ,, it's his plan. No, i am not coming.

Sana 📞 : yah! I don't know, I'll pick you up on the way. You are coming with me. BE READY..

Sana hangs out the call.

Y/n (imitating Sana with a weird face) : BE READY!!! huh! Is she really my friend or what? Yaah,Sana, do whatever you want,, I'll not go.

TIME SKIPS,, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME

Y/n ( with a straight but worried face ): oh god! What do I do now? I am sure that Sana is waiting for me on the way.. i really don't wanna go *sighs* hm IDEA!! Today I will not go by that road, I will  use any other way to go home today. (suddenly remembers) yes!! I know an alley, by which i can go to my home,, hm *breaths deeply* Great! It's an good idea!!

Saying this, y/n changes her way and few minutes later she enters the alley.

Y/n: yes! Now, dear Sana, keep waiting for me there! *laughs*

The alley is very deserted

Y/n starts to afraid a little

Y/n: Ah! This alley is very deserted, but it's okay, it is millions times better than going to that stupid Jake's party.

Y/n walks while humming and jumping on the dry leaves on the road.

She's very happy and she's thinking about how Sana will react when she will not be able to find her.

Y/n : I'm pretty sure that she will surely scold me tomorrow for not going with her. But it's okay I know how to handle her.

Y/n is walking happily on the road.

Suddenly she feels like someone is following her

Y/n : Is there someone walking behind me?

She stops and turns back,, no one is here

Y/n : Um! Maybe I'm wrong.

Y/n again starts walking,,

Y/n : This alley is literally giving me a haunted alley vibe.

suddenly she hears the sounds of dry leaves, sounding like many people are walking on the road.

She turns back again but again, there's nothing other than complete silence.

Y/n ( yells ) : Who are you huh? I know someone is here! Don't try to scare me okay! If it's a prank or something like that, then Stop this! I'm scared of nothing.

No one replies her.

There's only silence. Y/n can only listen the sound of her breathing, heartbeat and the moving air.

She is really scared now..

She starts moving fast, but The faster she is walking, the steps behind her are also getting faster.

Y/n ( thinking ) : what the hell is happening with me?

Y/n starts running, the people behind her also starts to run.

While running, Y/n feels a hand on her waist, which pulls her back

Y/n starts shouting,,

She tries to free herself from that tight grip.

She Starts to kick and punch the person hoping that he will release her from his grip, but it is of no use.

The person is so strong. Her Kicks and punches are not having any effect on him.

suddenly a strong hand covers her mouth.

There's a cloth in that hand, On which something is sprayed to make y/n unconscious.

Y/n holds her breath, so she can not inhales the sprayed cloth and can not be faint..

But Suddenly a manly voice comes,

Man : It is of no use, you can't hold your breath for a long time.

That man was right, Y/n does not hold her breath for long,, Finally She inhales,,

Darkness starts falling in front of her eyes.

And finally, Y/n faints.
_______________________________

( To be continued ~ )