Hand Placement

Pairing: Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader

Warning: poorly written, making out, lots of "you".

The team gathered around the hall when Fury introduced you to them. Offering their hands as they greet you. Some shook your hand and some kissed the back of it.

Although a certain emerald eyes caught your interest— staring right at you is Natasha
Romanoff herself, THE Black Widow.

"Agent Romanoff" she nod at you as an acknowledgement of your greeting before walking past you.

Your nerves seems to be tensed when you were facing her. The atmosphere was silent— too silent before Tony finally clicked his tongue.

"Don't think too much about Romanoff, she isn't actually good at this." He stated.

"Also she could be worse than that" Sam added.

Both of them sharing a laugh earning a glare from the captain.

"What, capsicle? I just remembered Romanoff flipped a new intern right after introducing themselves. She said it was a test." Tony shrugged.

Ever since you were recruited by Nick Fury, many people took their likings on you, even your teammates once shoot their shot on you when Tony threw a party. Unique is something they'll describe you because of how different you are; personality, abilities— everything about you is admirable.

Weeks of staying in the compound and you rarely see Natasha outside of the gym or maybe she's just an early bird and you're a heavy sleeper, in that way your schedules won't definitely match.

As you're making yourself a cup of coffee, someone placed a hand on your exposed waist due to the cropped tank top you're wearing, causing you to freeze on your spot. Meanwhile, the person was just reaching for a mug that is in the cupboard which you are in under.

Great

A raspy voice groggily let out an apology after they noticed you tensed under their touch. You look to your side and see Natasha pouring herself a coffee.

"That's—" before you could finish your sentence she's staring right at you, drinking your coffee.

"I'll just make one again" you sighed and she apologized once again.

After that you made sure to yourself that you'll wake up early, failing almost everyday, you changed your motto; "at least I get to talk with Natasha if I wake up early."

The interactions with Natasha were noticed by some of your colleagues— Her arms clinging on your shoulder as she play with your hair during movie nights, sitting on the beanbag you're in instead of the ones unoccupied, her hands on one of your legs during team meetings, and making coffee side by side as if it requires two person to make.

Natasha never noticed how clingy she is when it comes to you, even the team teased you about it whenever she's not around.

"Come on, Y/N. She's like your personal koala now." Bucky snorted a laugh and you threw a pillow on his face using your power causing him to fall out of your bed. Cons of sitting on the corner of the bed.