The Other Woman

Today is your 2nd anniversary with Natasha, the lovely Avenger that saved you when you almost died on the battle of New York.

You start dating on the year 2019 and made it official year after although no one knows you two were together.

Walking around the park with your special someone might be one of the sweetest thing you'll experience but to you, you walk far away from eachother stealing glances and throwing smiles to avoid people looking at you.

You're thinking she doesn't want you two to be public yet because she don't want her enemies going after you and you don't want that either.

You planned something with her for today, walk around the park again while holding her hands as you're eating ice cream and pretend no one judge the two of you.

But she turned it down saying she have an urgent mission, so you decided to just take a stroll in the park by yourself.

While walking you spotted a red hair same as Natasha's or might be Natasha—

You know her too much to the point you can tell whether it's her or not.

'probably a big coincidence that their back looks like Nat, weird.'

You're too focused on the woman not seeing the blonde man kneeling on one knee in front her, tiny velvet box on his hand.

'this can't be'

Not caring about the people who will look at you when you ruin the proposal, you ran and stopped in front of them.

"Natasha?"

The blonde man kneeling was the one and only Captain America.

"Do you know her? Love?" He said while looking at Nat who is looking at me with wide eyes.

You never snapped at her and now is the right time to do it yet you chose to calm yourself even though it didn't work.

Your hands are shaking from anger and sadness combining inside you.

"Since when Natalia?" You tried saying as calm as you can, hands now formed into a clenched fist trying to hold your tears.

You using her real name telling her that it's real, you won't admit it but you'll beg her to know the answer.

So she tried to speak and no words came out of her mouth, like a fish lost in the sea.

Turning at the frisbee guy, you asked him the same thing.

"Since when?"

"2017" He's trying not to look nervous in front of you but he failed after stuttering with his answer.

They've been together since 2017 meaning you're the one who is ruining their relationship, you should've asked her before being together and you didn't.

Turning around, you tried to walk away as fast as you can. You're not just embarrassed about what happened but you also feel uncomfortable with your skin, she was your first, your first in everything.

Natasha made you feel love when your family can't. She was the one who always throw half joke threat to someone who plans to backstab you.

You love her and you still do, now you know how can love makes you stupid.

'Bang '

Natasha followed you but not fast enough to save you.