Double Date

Warning/s: Dark themes and Smut

Amsterdam

"This is so BORING!" The blonde woman beside you shouted as you tried not to laugh inside the museum.

Konstantin glanced at me and shakes his head, remembering that he have to double his patience in order to survive this trip to Amsterdam.

Blondie and I walked towards the next painting, The Corpses of the de Witt Brothers.

Staring at it, there are two men hanging upside down while their stomachs are ripped open.

After taking a good look of the painting, you both know what will be your next move, for now you just need to find your costumes and the things you'll use.

———

You and your partner in crime was located on two different places in Amsterdam's red-light district looking for your next target.

You're wearing a traditional red Bavarian dirndl that is red as blood and a cherubic pig mask that is the same as V's.

Right now you're in a room that has a floor-to-ceiling window and you saw him standing outside.

'You have to impress him'

He's looking at you outside the window while you're doing your best to seduce the hell out of him.

'You have to accomplish this mission'

You walked towards the window and faced him, leaning in and revealing your cleavage that caught his attention immediately.

'Gotta tell this to Konstantin'

He went inside the small room you're in and closed the window's curtain, he turned to look at you and every step he takes, one piece of his clothing will be removed by him. You stopped his hands before he could unbutton his shirt.

"I'll do it" you whispered in his ear.

He wants to see you and before he could grab your mask, you slapped his hands away and put it in a hand cuff, pushing him completely on the floor, his back made contact with the soft red carpet.

He raised his handcuffed hands above his head and you took this opportunity to strap both of his feet and trussed him up, slowly opening the curtains he closed earlier and now people are starting to gather in the window then you noticed his wife, his lovely wife that don't deserve someone like him.

'The show is now starting'

Pulling the knife that has been on your thigh sheath since earlier is now on your hand waiting for you to do something with it, and now you're here standing in front of the man you just hanged upside down, begging you to stop whatever you're doing, hearing his voice makes you want to throw up but hearing it as he begs for his whole life is something you want to hear until his last breath.

Stabbing him from his belly button and slashing it down to his chest is probably the most satisfying kill you've done in your life, men cheering outside saying the show is too realistic not knowing they just witnessed someone getting murdered makes you want to laugh then you saw his wife, her seeing his husband die makes her eyes glints with freedom.

———

The next day is rest day meaning you get to do whatever you want to do, meanwhile V went to the red-light district again looking for someone.

You went outside your room and you see Konstantin making food on the kitchen counter.

"Konstantin!" You gave him a kiss on the cheeks as he smiled at you, he also told what happened to V last night and you decided to tell yours too.