"Did I scare you?", Yujiro leaned closer again invading more of your personal space.Seeing you tremble only by standing near you made him smirk and want to make you more uncomfortable under his presence.

Glancing down on the floor,you saw your phone still laying there, screaming at you to pick it up.Quickly kneeling down,you picked it up and sweezed it protectively in your fist incase he tried to snach it away.

"G-go away or I'll call the police on you!",you threatened him as you tightened the towel on your body.

"I don't mind",he grinned at your pitiful attempt to scare him away,he strolled torwards you making you back away until you were pinned down on the cold showers wall,he slammed his hand against the wall making you jolt in fear and locking you in that place, leaving you no chance and hope to escape.

"That's it!I'm calling the police!",you started dialing the number when you suddenly stopped after realizing the cruel reality and that what you were about to do was useless.

(WHAT AM I THINKING!THIS MAN STANDING ABOVE ME IS THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH!WHAT IS THE POLICE SUPPOSED TO DO TO HIM!HES GOING TO KILL ME!IM SCREWED!)

(But wait!,I didn't even get to ask him why he's here!But if he was here for a visit he would have atleast knocked on my door..He must have broke inside!Why is he here?!)

You nervously looked up at him and you started shivering after seeing the expression he had on his face,a smug smirk that showed only bad intensions,just by looking at you,he was breaking you into small pieces.

"W-why are you here...?How did you get in..?",you mumbled, your voice trembly and between your gasps for air, looking up at him you got so lost in his eyes to the point you forgot you had to breathe.

"I was bored",he shrugged simply making you raise an eyebrow and relax a bit.His answer wasn't harmful,yet it was weird.Seeing you relax,he pushed himself against you further making you panick again and try to shrink yourself as much as possible.

"T-thats not a reason to break into someone's space!Tell me why you're really here!",you confronted him,this time the tone of your voice a bit raised.

"Oh so you really want to know..?Fine..",he responded,his voice a low growl that gave you a bad feeling.

Yujiro then looked down at your body,the short towel barely covering you,your body almost all exposed to him.Reaching his hand out,he was about to snach your towel off when you reacted quickly and took your slipper off and slapped his hand away with it.

"What do you think you're doing!Get your filthy hands away from me!,I have a weapon!", you pointed the slipper on his chin,he looked at the slipper and then you before bursting out of laughing,he found your little attempt adorable,really.

Seeing the desperation in your eyes,he pulled away giving you some space and time to catch your breath,you were sweating and quivering on the showers corner tightly holding your towel and the slipper in your hand.

"Arlight..,now that you're warmed up,I think you understand how this situation will end up",he finally spoke making you hitch in fear.

"I'll give you five seconds to run away,if you manage to get out of the suite I'll leave you alone and won't harm you..for today.If you don't manage to get out... You'll have to prepare yourself for the consiqunses",he said harshly leaving no space for argument.

"Could w-we make it t-ten seconds..?Please..?",you pleaded as you knew you wouldn't be able to reason with him otherwise.

"Ten it is then",he grinned after seeing you willing to cooperate to his twisted game before starting to count.