~•1•~

No Proofread

A girl of nearly mid 20s in police uniform sitting on a bench that was facing a hospital that was on the other side of road. She was watching on the main entrance of hospital as if waiting for someone's glimpse. When suddenly car stopped and a girl got down as she saw the girl she got up from her place her eyes started to shine. The girl stood aside waiting for her friend to park the car so they can go inside while the other one kept looking at her from the same place. Soon the friend of that girl came and she entered inside. The other one just exhaled a deep breath put on her sunglasses back gets on her bike....

The girl in uniform was sipping tea when one of her friend also like her brother came there.

B -- Kab tak kab tak aise dekhti rahegi use.

Cheetah friend of KS she considers him as her brother asked as it became her habit from past a month. She just goes there sat at that one to catch one glimpse of her love actually it was one sided love.

KS -- Nahi pata bas unhe aise hi dekhte rahenge hum.

CC -- Bol kyu nahi deti usse.

KS -- Kya bole ki ek din aapko dekha aapse pyaar hogya ye bole hum.

CC -- Matlab aise door se dekhti rahegi use.

KS -- Cheeteh hume haseena ko door se dekhne Mai sukoon milta hai.

CC -- Tujhe samjhana na impossible hai....

KS -- Kyu karte ho Koshish.

CC -- Chal ab DSP sir round par hai or acha lagega kya ki Thane ki SHO hi bahar chai pi Rahi hai.

KS -- ASI Cheetah Chaturvedi aap aapne senior se aise baat karne ka nateeza jaante hai. She said getting back to her bhaukali avatar.

CC -- Ji madam....

KS -- Chalo andar aate hai hum.

Other side....

A girl entered the hospital in rush while scolding her friend.

G -- Meera tum pitogi kisi din humse.

MR -- Haseena yaar tu ne hi late Kiya tha.

HM -- Jaldi chal ab warna Verma sir ka lecture sunna padega.

Haseena Malik and Meera Awasthi the bestfriends working in Hope hospital as General surgeons. It was their usual habit to reach late and then blame eachother for getting late. And they often get to listen lecture of their senior DR. Verma. But now they are immune to him.

V -- Miss Malik and Miss awasthi late again haan....

He said from behind them and they closed their eyes getting caught they looked at eachother turned and stood there bowing their head down.

V -- In my cabin right now. He said in a loud voice and left to his cabin.

HM -- Agar hum suspend huye na toh tumhari Jaan le lenge bata rahe hai.

MA -- Are lekin....

HM -- Chalo warna Aaj pakka suspend hojayenge.

They left to his cabin....

DSP visited MPT.

Everyone looked at him and saluted him.

E -- Jai hind sir....

DSP -- Jai hind. Hum sab jaante hai.

SS -- Toh phir aaye kyu hai yaha. She said in masumiyat.

CC -- Uff ye suspension wala masumiyat santu ji....