~•36•~

No Proofread

Same day Night....

HM was on round before going to home. SS and PS had went to home CC stayed back at Hospital. KS still hadn't gained consciousness nor her health is showing any changes. She was passing by ICU when she noticed a nurse going inside the room. She checked the time.

HM -- Raat me 11 baje konsi medicine di ja rahi hai....

She called the nurse but the nurse speed up and quickly went inside room locking it. HM founds it suspicious she ran and found the room locked. The nurse removed the oxygen mask and was injected something to KS. HM tried breaking the door but she was unable hearing the sound CC came there he had went to take some medicine.

CC -- Haseena.... What happened.

HM -- Woh nurse I don't know woh andar patient ke sath kya kar rahi hai.

HM didn't saw KS's face as Nurse was standing in front of there.

CC took few steps back ran into door breaking it. HM and CC quickly ran inside. CC jerked that nurse away from KS. HM saw her face and stood frozen on her place.

HM -- Karishma....

Tears flowed from her eyes as she saw KS after a Damn 1 year. She can't hear anything just watching her Kishu....

CC looked at monitor and saw that KS's heartbeat is getting low.

CC -- Haseena Krish ki heartbeat....

HM's trance broke she heard the beeping sound of machine. She ran to KS finding what's the problem.

HM -- No... No... No kishu aap nahi ja sakti hai.

She said trying her best to save her Love. HM was trying to save KS untill then CC told the IG about the attack and he sent two police officer to catch that fake nurse.

HM -- Nahi Karishma hum aapko nahi jaane denge....

After sometime KS finally stabled and was breathing normally. HM backed off and sighed a relief. CC came there.

CC -- Haseena.

HM -- Kishu.... Ye yaha kaise....

She asked with trembling lips.

CC told her everything. HM went to KS sat near her holding her hand softly as she broke down in tears unable to hold her emotions.

HM -- I knew it kishu aap humse door nahi ja sakti hai. Hume pata tha aap wapas aayegi....

She said and kissed her hand.

CC left the room giving her lone time with KS.

RV and MA got to know about attack they came there.

RV -- Krish kaisi hai....

CC -- Haseena checked her she's stable.

MA -- Haseena Kahan hai.

CC -- Andar....

RV -- Thank God Use kuch nahi hua.... Lekin woh attack.

CC -- Woh usi ne karaya tha.

RV -- Lekin woh jail mai....

CC -- Usne ye jail se hi karwaya hoga. Abhi uspar kadi nazar rakhi ja rahi hai.

MA -- Aur woh aurat jisne hamla kiya tha.

CC -- Bhaag gayi woh. Lekin dhudh lenge.

She nodded CC got on a phone call and RV left as he had some work. MA peeked inside only to see HM sitting near KS holding her hand. She quietly went inside.