~•2•~

No Proofread

KS went home with a smile she parked her bike went down then checked the time on her phone. It was showing 10:45

KS -- Aaj to gayi karishma tum Amma nahi choregi tumhe. Upar se ye hath mai patti dekhe toh or sunayegi. Hayee Haseena ji aapki ek jhalak ke liye kya kya karna padta hai. Kaisa ye ishq hai....

She tries to sneak into the house without making a noise she gets inside removes her show and places her keys on table and was about to go upstairs in her room when the lights turned on and she closed her eyes in fear.

PS -- Aagayi ya abhi or ghumna hai.

KS turned and faced her she scratches her neck while hiding her injured hand.

KS -- Haan woh case ke liye gaye the isiliye late hogye.

PS -- Hath mai kya hai.

KS -- Kuch nahi hai aap soiye na.

PS -- Dikhao kya hai hath mai aage karo.

KS -- Keh rahe haina hum kuch nahi hai.

PS -- Kishu hath aage karo. She said in a strict tone.

KS didn't had any option left so she shows her hand to PS and she was in shock.

PS -- Ye kaha se lag gaya. Pata nahi kya karti rehti ho Jo kahi na kahi se kuch na kuch maar ke aajati ho kabhi toh dhyan rakha karo khudka. Hey shiv ji humare toh bhaag hi phoot gaye.

KS -- Bas na Amma choti si chot hai.

PS twisted her ears and she winced in pain.

KS -- Ahh dukhta hai choriye na.

PS -- Aise hi dukhta hai hume jab tumhe kuch hota hai. Ek tumhi Sahara ho humara or tumhe kuch hogya toh....

She left her ear while not being able to say because of lumps forming in her throat. KS saw tears in her eyes so she engulfed her in a tight hug....

KS -- Aapke golgappe jaise chehre par ye aansu ache nahi lagte hai. Samjhi aap.

PS -- Kyu karti ho aise kaam.

KS -- Are hum thodi bolte hai ki aao hume lag jao.

PS -- Tum na pitogi.

KS -- Khana khaya aapne.

PS -- Tumhare liye ruke the.

KS -- Kitni baar kaha hai aapko ki mat rukiye humare liye lekin aap sunti hi kaha hai aapko dawai Leni hoti haina.

PS -- Jaldi fresh hokar aao hum lagate hai. Tumhare liye Rajma chawal hai.

KS -- Love you Pushpee.... She kisses on her cheek.

PS -- Ayee.... She glared her and KS ran to her room.

PS -- Pagal kahi ki....

PS and KS had their dinner with talks and laughs PS made KS eat with her hands KS was being a stubborn that she wants to eat PS agreed as she had an injured hand.