~•24•~

No Proofread

HM and KS went back to house where they found that NM and PS were sitting on couch enjoying a movie having popcorns.

KS -- Yaha to movie night chal rahi hai.

PS -- Haan toh kya bas tum dono hi date par ja sakte ho humari bhi movie date thi.

KS -- Waah ye badhiya hai.

HM -- Konsi movie dekh rahe hai aap log.

NM -- Phir Hera pheri.

KS -- Ammi aapka or humara movie taste bilkul same hai.

PS -- Kabhi kabhi hume lagta hai ki humare bacche exchange toh nahi hogaye.

NM -- Haan toh theek hai Krish meri huyi Haseena ko tum rakh lo.

KS winked at HM and she was shocked.

HM -- Aree ye kya baat huyi.

PS -- Aaja meri bacchi is jadbuddhi se toh achi hi ho tum.

HM went and hugged PS. KS went to NM.

KS -- Ammi dekhiye kaise keh rahi hai ye.

NM -- Khabardaar Pushpee jo humari Krish ko kuch bhi kaha toh.

PS -- Haan haan tumhari Krish se achi toh humari Haseena hai. Kitni pyari bacchi hai.

HM showed her tongue to KS and she frowned.

NM -- Beta Aaj yahi ruk jao na.

KS -- Ammi agar hume kal Duty par nahi jana hota toh hum pakka ruk jate. Lekin haan Amma rukna chahti hai toh hum kuch nahi bolenge.

PS -- Lekin kal duty.

KS -- Aap na rest kijiye thoda bohut time se leave nahi Li hai aapne.

PS stayed there and KS was ready to go home HM came out with her.

HM -- Aap nahi ruk sakti.

She said holding her hand playing with her fingers and looking down. KS pulled her close and made her look into eyes.

KS -- Baby agar hume duty par nahi jana hota toh itne ache mauke ko hath se jaane nahi dete.

She said softly.

KS -- Waise bhi aapke sath raat bitane ka mauka kabhi chor sakte hai kya.

She said mischievously. HM hit her arm.

HM -- Hatt besharam.

KS -- Are ab isme kya besharami apni girlfriend ko ye bolenge na padosi ko thodi.

HM -- Padosi ko bolke toh dekhiye vaise toh sabko jodte hai hume lekin aapko tod denge. Samjhi.

KS -- Are aapke alawa koi dusri dikhti hi Kahan hai meri jaan.

HM blushed and hides her face in her chest.

KS -- Uff aapka ye sharmana or yun humari baahon mai chup jana.

HM looked up at her and claimed her lips in a kiss. KS reciprocated the kiss they kissed until they were out of breath.

HM -- That's how a date should end Ms Singh.

KS -- Notes taken Ms Malik.

They bid goodbye to eachother. HM entered in house with a smile.

NM -- Good night bolne ki zarurat toh nahi hai lekin phir bhi Good night.

She said mischievously and shared a hi-fi with PS. HM understood their teasing and ran to her room. The mothers laughed.

Here KS reached home messaged HM and went to sleep with a smile.

Next day they both went to their respective duties. Majnu started to keep an eye on HM. Many times he tried to hurt but she gets saved by luck.

It was a stressed day at Hope hospital as many people were protesting against HM that she used to steal organs which was obviously a rumour. KS came there with force to control the crowd. HM came outside to give them a clarification. She was standing beside KS as she was handling the crowd. Someone from crowd threw a stone on HM but KS caught it now she was angry.

KS -- Ama tumhari toh.

But before she can do anything HM held her hand she calmed down.

KS -- Has.... Ms Malik aap andar chaliye ye jagah aapke liye safe nahi hai.

She took her inside. She was sitting in MA's cabin. KS was outside.

MA -- Haseena tumhe bahar jaane ki kya zarurat agar woh patthar lag jata toh.

HM -- Meera humne yaha is position tak pahuchne ke liye mehnat ki hai or ye log hum par sawal nahi utha sakte hai.

MA -- I know haseena but you knew it wasn't safe there. Bhagwan ka shukr tha ki Karishma waha thi.

HM -- Kishu... Kaha hai woh.

MA -- Bahar hai.

HM -- Hume Jana hai unke pass.

MA -- Nahi she told me ki tumhe yaha se bilkul bhi nahi nikalne Dena hai.

HM -- Tum unki dost ho ya humari.

MA -- Tumhare isiliye tumhe yaha se nahi jaane denge hum.

HM sighed and sat there having no choice left.

Here KS was finding the person who threw stone at HM. She noticed Majnu standing there in crowd. Before she can reach him a lady came gave her a chit and left from there as KS tried to follow her she was vanished in crowd.

As the crowd was now under control and there were also few people left so she told Constable to handle it. She went to a corner to read the chit.

The chit....

Abhi toh Bach liya tune Haseena Malik ko lekin kab tak kabhi na kabhi toh woh use pakad hi lunga Mai phir tu karegi.

KS -- Humare rehte Haseena ji ko ek kharoch bhi nahi aa sakti.

She folded the chit and kept in her pocket as a clue. And went to HM.

KS -- Thank you Meera inhe bahar Jane se rokne ke liye.

MA -- Itna toh kar hi sakti hoon mai.

Saying this MA left the couple alone.

HM -- Kishu humne kuch nahi Kiya hai.

She said in cracked voice which hurted KS. She sat on her knees she cupped her face and said softly.

KS -- I know baby. I trust you.

HM -- Why they are doing this.

KS -- Dekhiye aapko tension lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai the matter is in my hands now and I'll make sure to catch that stupid person who did this.

HM just hugged her.

KS -- I am here for you okay....

HM calmed down as she heard the comforting words from KS.

HM -- Love you Kishu.

KS -- Love you too Jaan....

KS was now full focused on finding the person who spread this rumour and she also told Billu find what Majnu was doing there because he didn't had any relation with this so it's suspicious to see him there.

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Give response ✨

--A.R.🦚💙