~•4•~

No Proofread

A week passed by in this 1 week KS was too busy in case that she didn't have time to take HM's a glance. And HM was also frustrated after her fight with MH she tried calling her but MH didn't pick her calls and not even replies to her messages. Today was their 6th anniversary and like the last 3 years she was also alone this time. Their night duty was over.

HM went home early today as she wasn't feeling good and MA advised her to go.

NM -- Haseena aaj jaldi aagayi.

HM -- Haan woh kaam nahi tha isiliye aagaye.

NM could tell from her face that something is wrong.

NM -- Tabiyat theek haina bacche.

HM -- Haan Ammi sab theek hai thodi walk lekar aate hai hum.

She changed her outfit and left for a walk so that her mind can find some peace in all this chaos. She went to a nearby Garden and after walking for a while she sat on nearby bench. KS was also in same park she was jogging there.

HM was sitting there silently when suddenly someone from behind closed her eyes by putting her hands.

HM -- Kon hai....

P -- Pehchano.

HM removed the hands and turned only to find MH standing there with a smile. HM hugs her.

HM -- I missed you....

MH -- Me too baby. And a very happy anniversary

HM -- Happy 6th anniversary mishu. She kisses on her cheek.

MH -- Dinner par chalogi

HM -- Tum leke jaogi.

MH -- Of course how can I miss this chance.

KS who was in a bit distance from them saw everything. First she was bit happy to see Haseena after a while week but when she saw her with MH her heartbeat skipped.

KS -- Ye Haseena ji ke sath....

Nahi nahi hum zyada soch rahe hai shayad unki dost hogi. Khair agar unki Partner bhi hoti toh kya waise bhi woh konsi humari kismat Mai hai. Humari Khushi unki Khushi mai hai agar woh khush toh hum khush.

She chuckled sadly and goes from there.

HM takes MH to her home as she was getting ready MH was sitting with NM. She doesn't know about their relationship.

NM -- Bohut din baad aayi ho beta.

MH -- Haan woh ek kaam mai phas gaye the Aaj hi samay Mila.

And at same time MH's phone rang as she saw the name she quickly picked up and goes outside.

MH -- Maine boli thi ki mujhe call mat karna.

P - Kab tak aaogi I can't wait for you Baby

MH -- Kal tak mai tumhare pass hongi don't worry.

P -- Pakka.

MH -- Haan baby bas aaj or intezar kar lo kal mai tumhare pass hongi. Love you take care.

She cuts the call took a turn and found MA standing there. She was hell nervous looking at her.

MA -- Are mishri kab aayi tum.

MH -- Ba... Bas... Ab... Abhi... Tho... Thodi.... Der pehle.

She said fumbling and wiped sweat from her forehead.

MA -- Are take a chill pill itna paseena kyu aaraha hai tumhe.

MH -- Garmi bohut hai aaj.

MA -- Lekin bahar toh hawa chal rahi hai.