~•7•~

No Proofread

HM was in OT doing the surgery but for the first time in her career her hands were shaking and her mind is not co-operating.

MA -- Miss Malik kya kar rahi hai aap. She said in authoritative tone.

HM -- Meera my my hands are shaking.

MA -- Haseena you can do it you have do it or else we'll lose her.

As HM heard last lines her mind became attentive and she concentrated on KS. After Half an hour KS's breathing became stable.

They went to change their scrub and after that they came outside. As CC noticed them coming outside he ran to her.

CC -- Woh Karishma madam woh kaisi hai.

PS -- Meri kishu theek to haina.

HM -- Dekhiye aap sab shant hojaiye or woh bilkul theek hai. Bas unka blood loss hogaya isiliye unhe kal subah tak hosh aayega. She's out of danger now.

Everyone sighed in relief as they heard the news.

PS -- Hum unse mil sakte hai.

HM -- Ji zarur but make sure unhe zyada disturb na ho she needs proper rest.

HM gave a smile and went towards her cabin she puts her coat on her chair and drinks water. MA who's bit confused for her behaviour in OT decided to ask.

MA -- Haseena tu theek haina.

HM -- Haan hume kya hua hai.

MA -- Matlab woh andar OT mai you were shaking and....

HM -- Yahi toh hume bhi samjh nahi aaraha hai Meera matlab ye pehli baar hua hai humare sath. Jaise hi humne miss Singh ko us halat mai dekha hum samjh nahi paye ki ho kya raha hai hum sab itna jaante the ki hume unhe bachana woh bhi kisi bhi kimat par.

MA -- Ye Karishma Singh hai Raj ki friend wahi jo Kal humare sath thi.

HM -- Haan.

Inside KS's room.

PS was sitting near her head and caressing it softly.

PS -- Acha lag raha hoga na tumhe ab pareshan karke hum kehte kehte thak gaye ki dhyan rakho apna lekin ye sunti hi nahi hai humari.

SS -- Pushpee maine boli thi na ki Kishu bro ko kuch nahi hoga.

CC -- Haa Pushpee dekhna abhi uthke aapko pareshan karegi ye.

B -- Haa maa dekhna abhi mujhe thappad maregi ye.

It was already night so CC and B went back to Thana as noone was there. PS sent SS back to her quarter.

PS was sleeping in couch while KS was still under the effect of anesthesia. HM was checking every patient before going back home. She came to her room and checked her vitals.

HM looked at her face which had no tension she was resting peacefully. HM felt an urge to touch her feel her. She extended her hand and unknowingly caresses her hair.

HM was looking at her facial features and observing it carefully as if making a sketch of hers in mind. MA came there finding her and stood still at door observing HM who's too busy in KS.

MA first looked at her and was about to call her but she noticed PS sleeping so she tiptoed inside and put one hand on her shoulder breaking her trance.

MA -- Ghar chale ya APNI miss Singh ke pass bethna hai.

HM -- Chalo hum aate hai.

MA goes from their while HM realised what she said.