~•39•~

No Proofread

KS was all fine now but still that incident has left a strain on her brain. Every night she gets nightmare of all those days how they tortured her and everything and that's what made her silent. Being not so expressive she didn't tell this to anyone. Karishma Singh is physically fit but mentally she's getting weak. Nowadays KS just sits silent doesn't talk to anybody. PS was noticing her this behaviour from past few days and today's she's going to talk to her. HM was also out of town because for some seminar.

As usual KS was sitting on her balcony having a cup of tea in her hand but she didn't even took a sip. She was just looking at corner being totally zoned out. PS came and put hand on her shoulder KS's trance broke and she looked at her.

KS -- Amma.... Betho na.

She said making space for her.

PS -- Kya hua hai bacche.

KS -- Kise kya hua. Hum ekdam chaukas hai. Dekhiye.

PS -- Sharirik taur par toh tum theek ho lekin tumhare dimag mai abhi bhi kuch chal raha hai.

KS -- Kuch nahi hua hai Amma. Bas Ghar mai bethe bethe bore hojate hai.

She lied because she didn't want give anyone tension.

PS -- Maa hai tumhari Rag rag se wakif hai.

KS -- Pata hai Mata shree aapse kuch nahi chupa sakte lekin sach mai hume kuch nahi hua hai ekdam bhaukal bawal hai hum.

PS -- Jab tumhe zarurat Lage tab bata Dena abhi agar man nahi hai toh koi baat nahi.

She said caressing her head and KS just nodded.

In evening HM was talking with KS on video call and HM noticed that KS sounded tired her face wasn't even showing any expression.

HM -- Kishu what happened.

KS -- Nothing baby.

HM -- Nahi you sound tired.

KS -- Kaha na humne kuch nahi hua hai.

HM -- Nahi aata jhooth bolna aapko.

KS -- Haseena Kaha na humne kuch nahi hua hai baar baar wahi cheez kehne se woh sach nahi hojayegi. And don't ask me that question again.

She said in a angry voice unable to control her anger. HM got flinched a little as KS talked to her in this tone for the first time. Before HM could understand something KS cuts the call. Here HM was confused with this behaviour of hers this was their 3rd fight in this whole week. They fought for the 3rd time and this time KS also raised her voice.

HM -- Kishu ko kya hua hai. Unhone pehli baar humse aise baat ki hai.

Here KS was once again overwhelmed with emotions she was in guilt and angry on her behaviour with HM. Suddenly she heard a voice in her room.

Karishma how dare you talk to Your Haseena in this tone.

KS looked around to find her own reflection looking at her with anger.

KS -- Hum... Humne.... Humne unhe hurt kardiya.

Haan tumne use hurt kar diya tumhari wajah se woh dukhi hogayi. This is the 3rd time jab tumne use hurt Kiya.

KS -- Haan woh Dukhi hogayi humari wajah se.

Haan Karishma ye teesri baar hai jab tumne Aisa Kiya hai. You should get a lesson for this.

KS -- I should get a lesson for this.

Yes Karishma you deserve a lesson for hurting your Hasii. So you don't commit this mistake again.

KS's reflection was manipulating her and being overwhelmed by guilt she was manipulated. KS advanced towards a knife that was there in her room she picked it up the reflection was laughing hysterically like a devil and she was about to cut her hand when PS entered in her room and saw the scene.

PS -- Kishuu....

KS's reflection faded away and her trance broke she realised what she was going to do so she threw the knife away. PS ran and engulfed her in a hug.

PS -- Bacche ye kya kar rahe the.

KS -- Am... Amma... Hum... Humne... Has... Haseena ko hurt kar diya.

She said crying.

PS -- Toh ye kya tha beta.

KS -- Hume saza milni chaiye.

PS -- Karishma kya bol rahi ho.

KS -- Humne unhe hurt Kiya Hume saza milni chaiye.

PS -- Karishma hosh Mai aao bacche.

PS said shaking her. But KS went unconscious. PS checked her temperature and she had fever. She quickly called a doctor.

Dr -- I think stress ki wajah se fever aagaya tha. Ye dawai di hai jald hi theek hojayegi. Aur stress lena inki sehat ke liye acha nahi hai.

PS took the medications from his hand and nodded he left from there. PS looked at KS's sleeping figure which is still restless. She called CC to bring the medicine.

CC -- Lekin ye hua kaise.

PS -- Nahi pata hum jab kamre Mai aaye toh iske hath mai ye knife tha or keh rahi thi ki Haseena ko hurt ki hai saza milni chaiye fir ye behosh hogayi.

CC -- Pichle kuch dino se shant bhi hai ye.

PS -- Haa beta pata nahi kya hua hai. Bohut Kam bolti hai or khana toh Na ke barabar khati hai.

CC -- Amma kuch toh hua hai jo ye chupa Rahi hai.

PS -- Hume nahi samjh aaraha hai kya hua hai.

CC -- Haseena se baat ki aapne. Usne bataya ki kya hua tha.

PS -- Abhi tak nahi.

CC called HM and told her what KS did. At first she was shocked to hear all this then she told everything that happened between her and KS.

HM -- Ye pehli baar hai jab Kishu ne humse unchi aawaz mai baat ki hai. Woh bhi itne gusse mai. Aur is hafte pehli baar humare beech ladayi huyi hai

CC -- Uska behaviour kuch ajeeb sa hai kuch dino se. Woh kuch zyada hi gussa horahi hai choti choti cheezo par bhi.

HM -- I think koi toh part hai jo hum miss kar rahe hai koi baat hai jo Kishu ko andar se kamzor kar rahi hai.

PS -- Haseena lekin woh uska khudko chot pahuchana.

HM -- Pushpee tension mat lijiye hum aarahe hai. Hum sambhal lenge.

PS -- Jaldi aao beta....

She said and they ended the call. HM's seminar was also over so she left for Lucknow immediately.

The next morning HM was in Lucknow she directly came to Singh house instead of going to her home. She rang the doorbell and PS opened the door with an upset face. She signalled her through eyes. HM nodded and came inside. HM saw KS was just sitting on breakfast table the plate was untouched as if she's not paying any attention to it.

HM -- Kishu....

She said In soft voice. KS looked at her and her mind Replayed all the thing happened last evening she was again drowned in guilt. KS just got up from there unable to meet her eyes and went to her room locking it. HM ran behind her but before she can reach KS had closed herself in there.

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Give response ✨

——A.R.🦚💙