Embracing the Unknown 🌸

Cover Artist: @easyyoooo (Twitter)🔝

=============================

Chapter 11| Embracing The Unknown 🌸

Sakura's eyes fluttered open as the first rays of dawn filtered into the small cave. For a moment, she simply lay there, relishing in the warmth and comfort of the embrace she found herself in. The memories of the previous night surged through her mind like a whirlwind, and her heart raced as she recalled the intensity of their shared moment.

 The memories of the previous night surged through her mind like a whirlwind, and her heart raced as she recalled the intensity of their shared moment

Artist: bluefurcape (Tumblr)

Had she really done it? Had she taken the leap of faith, making the first move on Kakashi, the famous copy Ninja no less? The thought both thrilled and embarrassed her. It was unlike anything she had ever done before, a side of herself she hadn't known existed. But being around Kakashi had a way of bringing out her hidden strengths, of silencing the self-doubt that often plagued her.

His voice echoed in her memory, the way he had shut down her self-deprecating comments with genuine praise and admiration over the years. It was as if he saw her in a way no one else did, as if he could read the depths of her soul and understand her worth.

. . .

A soft smile curved her lips as she looked down at the man who had been at the center of her thoughts. The man whose face had always been concealed by a mask for as long as she had known him. But now, it was different. Kakashi slept soundly, his expression peaceful and relaxed. She studied him for a moment, the way his silver hair fell gently over his forehead, the way his lips were slightly parted.

As Sakura lay there, tangled in Kakashi, it hit her—Last night, amidst the silent confessions, he had revealed his face to her

As Sakura lay there, tangled in Kakashi, it hit her—Last night, amidst the silent confessions, he had revealed his face to her. That was the first time she had actually seen his face. The pinkett had been so caught up in the moment last night when they were kissing, that she hadn't given it much thought. But now, as she looked at him, her mind clear from the haze, it felt like a revelation.