Ties that Bind 💋

\✦ Cover Artist: @dognong (Twitter)🔝

=============================

Chapter 4: Ties that Bind 💋

Kakashi's apartment was dimly lit, the soft glow of the streetlights outside casting a muted ambiance into the room. Sakura sat close, her eyes glimmering with a mixture of mischief and something deeper. With a playful smile, she moved closer, straddling his lap. Kakashi felt his heart race, his breath catching in his throat. He was stunned, taken aback by her boldness, yet unable to deny the surge of desire that coursed through him.

She leaned in, her lips hovering just above his, her right hand slowly tugging up his shirt against his abs, an alluring promise of what could be. In a playful tone she whispered in his ear, "Does it hurt..? Kakashi-Sensei..?" She then ran her persuading fingers towards his mask, while she continued to seduce him with her sultry voice. "Let me make you... feel better." She slowly pulled down his mask. He hesitated for a moment, his mind waging war against his desires, but then gave in, his hands finding her waist, pulling her closer until their lips met in a searing kiss. 

✦ Artist: ZHAOLUNA (DeviantArt)

Artist: ZHAOLUNA (DeviantArt)

He fully indulged in his desire for her and hungrily snaked his hands from her waist to squeeze her tantalizing rear, while he leaned in to latch his sinful mouth to her neck. He nipped, licked, & sucked on her pulse point. Eliciting the sexiest gasp that escaped her luscious lips, followed by a seductively high-pitched moan, "Nyah~!!" Which had made all of the blood in his body rush immediately down to his groin. Sakura mischievously pulled back from their intense kiss and locked eyes with his. She smirked maintaining eye contact while she steadily moved her hips, increasing the pace against his now erect manhood.

Kakashi was so turned on by her actions that his breath hitched as his grip tighten on her rear giving it a more sensual squeeze this time, simultaneously closing his eyes in rapture as he leaned onto her chest and groaned in deep pleasure, "Sakura.

"