He raises both his eyebrows while still smirking. "and why is that?" he asks me.

"i want to put them around the school for everyone to see." i say. "and write something at the bottom to ruin their reputation. everyone knows that Dylan is my boyfriend and Ria my 'best friend' so this makes it interessting for everyone to know.." i smile at Tom.

"that's my girl.." Tom whispers as he kisses me on the lips. he pulls away. "i'm glad you're not crying over him, both of them actually.."

"so, can you print the picture?" 

"of course, darling."

I'm so relieved he liked my idea.. I'm gonna make this a living nightmare for both Dylan and Ria. their reputation is

R
U
I
N
E
D.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I was enjoying this soo much! Everyone saw the papers, even teachers. Everyone hated Ria and Dylan, litteraly EVERYONE! 

Tristan walked up to me in school holding one of the papers.

"you saw this?!" He asked me concerned while showing me the paper that had the picture of Ria and Dylan making out on it with a white text at the bottom saying "When your life gets better but then you see your ex-best friend and boyfriend making out on your birthday party."

"yeah.. i saw it." i say in a neutral tone.

"and you're okay with it? was that happening when i was drunk?!" he says raising his eyebrow.

"yeah, i guess so.. i broke up with Dylan this morning." 

Tristan looks at me surprised but he kinda looked.. relieved? "oh, okay. you aren't mad or sad or anything??"

"i don't care about them both, Tristan. i thought about breaking up with Dylan a long time before this even happened." I say.

"oh.. that's.. great.." he said smilling slightly.

"yep." i smiled back. This was getting a bit akward. 

Me and Tristan started walking to class, talking. i saw Ria and Dylan in a corner freaking out. they were yelling at eachother and i really fucking enjoyed seeing them like this! 

Tristan went to his class which was English while i had Music. I walked in my class instantly making eye contact with Tom. i smiled at him before turning away and walking to my desk. I still had to sit beside Ria which is just.. great. Everyone was talking to me saying how sorry they were for me but all i said was that i'm okay.

The class started and Ria was nowhere to be seen. weird. Tom talks about music, teaching the class while glancing over at me every once and then. I keep looking at him not even listening to what he's saying, just looking. I want to kiss him soo bad, I just want this school day to end so i could enjoy my time with Tom instead.

Tom's POV:

I glance a few times at Taylor to check up on what she's doing. i see her watching me, looking at me seducively. god Taylor.. why is she doing this to me. I keep explaining to the class about music industry over the years and everyone is looking at me with bored expression on their faces. I stop talking and look at the class.

"you guys seem bored as hell." i say. I look at the clock on my class computer and see that it's only about 10 minutes into the lesson, 35 minutes to go. "I'll let you guys have a free hour but just because i'm too lazy to talk about this to you." I say as everyone in the class starts talking, happily. I sit in my chair as i glance at Taylor who was sitting in the back holding her flip phone.. it looked like she was texting someone. I take my flip phone in my hand to scroll through it to see if theres any messages or calls that i missed.

suddenly i get a notification from Taylor. why is she texting me in class? people could see who she's texting.. I open her message. "make me stay after class, please.." the message said. i look up at her from my phone and a scoff before looking down at my phone and closing it. i put it on the Table while i started going through my computer, shaking my head slightly.

Everyone in class was talking loudly, everyone was on their flip phones playing games and texting their friends. I glanced over at Taylor a few times seeing that she's watching something. I look back at my computer and continue working..

30 minutes later..

The class will end in 5 minutes. I stand up as everyone looks at me waiting for me to say something.

"You're dismissed." I said before turning to Taylor. "Taylor, i need to have a talk about your grades." It was a good excuse if you ask me. everyone turned to Taylor thinking that she has bad grades or something. Everyone quickly left leaving only me and Taylor in class.

i walked up to the classrooms door and locked them before turning to Taylor. she was smirking at me. "soo, what about my grades?" she joked.

I walked up to her and put my hands around her waist before lifting her up and placing her on a table. her legs were on the sides of my body while her hands were wrapped around my neck. we were now on the same level. "they're extremely good." i said before kissing her on the lips. she kissed me back and we held the kiss for a little before she pulled away. 

"at first i thought that you're just gonna ignore my request." she said.

i chuckle. "because i scoffed?"

"kinda.. probably because you didn't reply, too." she says before kissing me on the lips again and i kiss her back immediatly. she slips her tounge in my mouth trying to deepen our kiss. we make out for a while before i pull away. 

"you should go, we'll continue this later." i say walking up to my desk.

she looks at me dissapointed. "fine.." she says rolling her eyes before walking towards the classroom door.

"not even a goodbye kiss?" i joke hoping that she'll actually give me a kiss.

she looked at me and stuck out her tounge before unlocking the door and walking out shutting it behind her. what. the. fuck. she never sticked out her tounge at me before.. i was shocked and just stood in place replaying the scene in my head over and over again.

what's up with her..

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading for 3 days i really didn't have the joy to upload and i've been kinda busy talking to c.ai ngl..😊anyways, i hope you all liked this chapter! Taylor took revenge, she's not with Dylan anymore and everything is going great.. or at least it looks great for now...

don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter, luv you all and apprechiate all of your support!❤️😍