42: Home

RIKU

After about a week or so, we finally came back home. As much as I love private time with my queen, we were getting a bit homesick, so we decided it was time to end the honeymoon and go home.

Berry Irene..

My beautiful Berry Irene.

I can finally can her mine. The day she took my last name, when she said yes to the proposal, everything we've been through played in my head as she was walking down that isle. My long lost dreams became true that day I met her at the cafe. I've never been so thankful to the girls for dragging me there.

Right now, we were outside our home, just finishing the plane ride and walking back home. Ponta and Peony went running through the doggy door before I even opened the door itself, mi amor(my love) laughing at the sight as we walked in ourselves.

We didnt tell anyone we were coming home so it was a bit of a suprise. We went to the living room where we heard mama cooing the dogs, papa on the couch behind her, staring at her ass more than the whole thing.

"What are you two doing here? You're suppose to be with Riku and Berry" she said, bent down to pet them and neither of them seeing us yet.

"They still are, mama" I spoke out, startling my parents a bit before mama soon relaxed and jumped up.

"My baby! You guys are home!" She said excitedly, giving us big hugs as steps were heard from the stairs.

"Good to see you guys back, son" papa said, giving his share of hugs too. Coming down the stairs were Aaron, Zane, and Luna, who's expressions changed to excitement when seeing us and ran to Berry to hug her first. Expected.

"Bestie! You're home, I missed you!" Luna cheered, not looking like she was gonna let go any time soon. The brothers agreeing.

"I missed you guys too" she laughed, finally breathing after the hugs were released and the boys came over to me to welcome me as well. Glad they didnt forget me so soon.

"Crystal is out at one of your meeting covering for you and Slipper and Miku are in their rooms. Glad to have ya'll back" Zane informed me.

"The girls wouldnt stop the fangirling about you guys. Thank god you didnt bring home my niece or nephew" Aaron halfly joked, getting punched in the shoulder by his embarrassed sister.

After that little play-fight was over, me and Berry went upstairs to put up our things. Feels so good to be home.

"Imma check on Miku real quick" I told my wife, who was laid spread out on the bed and nodded at me, enjoying the comfort of the blankets. I mainly said that as an excuse to not pounce on her right then and there. We did have pretty rough sex a little while before going home.

I went across the hall to Mi's room but her door was open a crack, which was a bit weird since she would either have it all the way open or completely closed.

"Miku?" I called, opening the door further to see that she wasnt there. Wasnt she suppose to be up here?

Maybe Slipper knows. I went to her room next who was a few doors down but stopped when I started hearing noise from the other side. Sounds I couldnt quite comprehend due to the thick door. We didnt get ALL the rooms here sound proofed yet so some are still able to be heard through, but the thick walls make it hard.

Opening the door, I froze half way when I found the source of the noise. Turns out, Miku was with Slipper in here, both having a full on, heated makeout session, Miku fingering Slipper as she moaned Mi's name, her arms on Mikus shoulders as Mikus free hand held up Slips shirt, sucking her tits roughly.

Damn.

"Hey ho-" Berry started, but soon saw my face and turned to see what I was looking at, her face now matching mine as neither girls saw nor heard us yet. Did I mention Miku is a She-Male?

Closing the door slowly so it didnt make a sound, I got the door shut so now all that was heard was muffled noises once you get close enough, both me and Berry still shocked at the sight and frozen in place.

"Hey you two, what's up" Aaron asked, seeing our faces.

"Nothing" we both said, speed walking away from the door and back to our rooms, leaving Aaron confused.

"That sure was. Something" Berry spoke after a few minutes once we got to the room. Both of us sitting on the bed.

"I gotta wash my eyes for a year" I said, faking to rub my eyes, causing her to laugh. One of my favorite sounds to hear.

I got closer to her and held her in my arms, her face snuggled into my chest and her little arms wrapped around my torso, unable to even touch tips. I mentally laughed at the thought while melting into her touch.

"I love you, my angel" I whispered to her, starting to drift off to sleep by the comfort.

"I love you too, my mafia devil" was the last thing I heard before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.