Chapter 44

○Y/ns Pov●

As I opened my eyes slowly, all my memories started to back to me. Jinx. Vi. The firelighs.

Attempting to raise my hands to my face, I realized that they wouldn't move.

"What the hell?" I whispered as I attempted to look around, still very groggy. Soon, I realized that there was something covering my eyes, blocking my vision. I attempted to move to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through my stomach. Letting out a quiet groan , I forced myself to sit up.

The sound of struggling began to echo, and I recognised the 2 voices.

Vi and the enforcer.

" I knew it was a mistake trusting you,'' Caitlyn spat out to Vi as she struggled against her restraints.

"You've been a real picnic yourself,'' vi answered sarcastically.

"I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two if Silcos traps," argued Caitlyn as she gave up tugging at the ropes.

"This isn't Silcos traps. It's someone else," Vi said blatantly as she let out a sigh.

"How do you know that?" the enforcer asked ignorantly.

"Cause you'd both be already dead," I stated, and the room fell silent.

"When we're you going to tell me your lunatic sister works for him?!" Caitlyn complained as she, again, attempted to realase herself.

"Just as soon as you came clean about what you're doing doing here!"

"I told you the truth- "

"Bullshit, what was that glowing stone?!"

A loud sigh came from Caitlyn, and while they kept up with their bickering, my anger was slowly rising.

"How dare you call her a lunatic! You need to shut your mouth before I break it," I seethed, and once again, the room was silent.

"Who are you?" Vi asked, breaking the silence.

"If you really have to know, I'm her girlfriend who loves her and didn't abandon her when she needed me the most," I spat out in the most malicious tone I could muster.

"I-" Vi started but was soon interrupted by the echoing sound of a door being unlocked.

"What's going on?" The blue haired girl asked.

"Hey, stop! Get your hands off of me!" Vi shouted.

"Get off of me before I make you regret it!" I kicked and punched, but I couldn't do much with the restraints.

"Leave her alone! Vi!"

The door was slammed shut, and I could hear it being locked again.

"Vi! Vi!" Could be faintly heard thro8gh the door as we were carried further and filurther away from the enforcer.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○