Chapter 7

○Timeskip●

It's been years since that day and we were all grown up now. J and I was both 16 now and were literally BFFs.

Js short blue hair had rapidly increased in length so that it nearly touched the ground when it was in her signature plaits. She had also gained god knows how many tattoos that resembled clouds up and down her arms and back.

She wore a black belly top made of a soft leather with a cross in the middle, stripped deep purple and brown trousers and shabby leather boots. The boots remained me of Peter Pans shoes, don't know why though.

Me on the other hand, was quite different.

I had h/l hair that J helps me dye a bright red colour regularly, and have a long thin scar that starts at my nose and curves to end at the bottom of my throat.

One of my trainers snapped one day while training me and Jinx about short range fighting and attempted to kill me. Dad quickly disposed of them which I was really sad about. I really liked her...

Enough about that, I also wear one of my favourite f/c belly tops that said 'Queen' on it that showed a collection of scars that covered my torso from past missions. Aswell as that I wore a spikey leather jacket to make me look cool.

On my bottom half, I wore trousers that were similar to Jinxs but where all black. And for my shoes I just wear a simple pair of leather boots.

Our room had changed a bit aswell. There was an extra wardrobe for Jinxs stuff a desk at one end of the room covered in blueprints for her weird (but cool) looking bombs. The blueprints were pinned onto a Cork boards as well as there was that many.

Shelves lined the walls that held pictures of me and, Jinx or me, Dad or her, just dad or all of us together. One of them was a selfie taken by J and it was of us after our first mission where we were both covered in dust, cuts and a building being engulfed in flames.

We both had our own beds but most of the time, we ended up snuggling up on one of the beds together and falling asleep.

I have to admit, I do love Jinx. But I don't know if she feels the same and I don't want to ruin out friendship if she doesn't feel the same.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

We were both just chilling in my room, just talking. Jinxs head was on my stomach whilst I laid on the bed.

"Hey Shimmer, remember the time where we replaced Sevikas shimmer with grape juice and all she could taste for like 3 days was grape juice?" J joked and we both laughed out heads off at the hilarious memory.

It was about lunch time and I was beginning to get hungry.

"J you hungry?" I asked loudly and Jinx replied with a slight hum.

"I don't wanna move~ Your too comfy," complained Jinx as I forced her off of me.

"Come on you big baby. If you get up, I'll carry you," I offered and she immediately jumped up and wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I chuckled at her childish behaviour and grabbed her legs to support her. Standing up, I felt Jinx snuggle into my neck like what she did on the first day we met, and I set off to the last drop to get some food and get our usual drinks.

○29|12|2021●

☆EDITED☆