Wei Wuxian said ""Lan Zhan tastes so yummy.""

Lan Zhan replied "" Wei Ying is also taste so good.""

Lan wangji again came back in between Wei Wuxian's legs, he was licking Wei Wuxian's asshole with his tongue...

Lan wangji stroked his dick with his own hands which was again got hard. He took his wife's ass cum on his finger and spread on Wei Wuxian's lip.

Wei Wuxian licked his fingers desperately... Lan Zhan whispered slowly. ""Wei Ying is mine.. I wanted to make love with Wei Ying Everyday..""

Lan Zhan placed his Dick on Wei Ying's rim/ entrance and pushed inside Wei Wuxian's tight hole... Wei Wuxian was screaming and moaning loudly... He was enjoying but pleading to have mercy on his sore ass hole. Lan Zhan was deaf ear for his pleadings....

Lan wangji pushed his tip of dick inside Wei Wuxian then again pushed hard with half of his length inside him... Wei Wuxian was moaning loudly non stop.. It was lustful for him... His abdomen was hurting so badly..

Lan Zhan pushed hard his dick inside his wife.. His full length of his dick was inside Wei Wuxian's sore tight hole.. Wuxian was enjoying his pain and pleasure too...

Wei Wuxian was screaming ""Please Fuck me Lan Zhan. Ahhhhh It feels so good jn me.. You are giving me ultimate pleasure to.. Fuck me Harder and deep. You will be on Cloud 9 ... Ahhhh Lan Zhan please Fuck me..""

Lan Wangji kept thrusting Wei Wuxian repeatedly and roughly, he hit Wei Ying's sweet spot... He put Wei Wuxian's both legs wrapped around his waist and wrecked his lover's hole brutally... Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and screaming non stop...

After thrusting for long Lan Zhan put his Wife's both legs on his shoulder and he was pounding his wife mercilessly... Lan Wangji filled his Wife's anal hole with his Juicy thick white semen. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying. Wei Wuxian's legs were still widely opened and his ass was holding Lan Zhan's dick inside his butt cheeks..

They both took rest for 30 minutes... Then again Lan Zhan pulled out his dick from Wei Wuxian's butt hole. Lan Wangji flipped Wei Wuxian and position him to laid on his Stomach just like lioness...

Lan wangji took his position again in between Wei Wuxian's legs.. He pushed again his fully erected dick inside Wei Wuxian's butt hole roughly... Wei Wuxian was again screaming loud and enjoying the sex...

Lan Zhan had Fucked his naughty wife deepened he was fully inside Wei Wuxian's tight hole ... He kept thrusting Wei Wuxian mercylessly.... Wei Wuxian's hole was begging for more because of hard and Rough sex... Lan Zhan increased his speed and fucking Wei Ying's butthole brutally....

Wei Wuxian was moaning non stop.. His lower abdomen was hurting so badly... Wei Wuxian's ass was sore and swollen too... Lan Wangji kept wrecking Wei Wuxian's asshole brutally.

Sometimes later Lan zhan pulled Wei Wuxian body into Doggy style.. Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian by his waist and pounded him hard by each Powerful thrusts. Lan Zhan made Wei Wuxian bend down using his elbow and knees then he Fucked him directly touching Wei Wuxian's prostate again and again.. Then he again flipped Wei Wuxian on top of him and made him ride his dick like a cow boy.

Lan Wangji then pulled Wei Wuxian lotus sitting position.. Wei Wuxian's womb got pierced by his pervert husband.

Then Lan Wangji had fucked his naughty wife in standing pose. Wei Wuxian's one leg was holding by Lan Wangji in the air... Lan Wangji had climaxed again inside Wei Wuxian's hole after few minutes...

Wei Wuxian was shreding his tears of Happiness. His ass was torn down by Lan Zhan.. Wei Ying couldn't felt his lower body.. Lan Wangji wrecked Him total multiple times, Lan Wangji cummed his seeds inside Wei Wuxian's anal hole again and again.

Wei Wuxian's full body was aching.. He passed out after this round. But Lan Wangji couldn't get enough, his dick was again erected but Wei Ying was sleeping peacefully but Lan Wangji was pounding his hole again after each hard and rough Thrusts which was hitting his G-spot and Prostate continuously.

Wei Wuxian was moaning all the time and feel asleep.. Lan Wangji fucked his sleeping wife again and cummed inside Wei Wuxian's wrecked hole. After so many Rounds, Lan Wangji had embraced his sweet wife. Lan Zhan patted Wei Wuxian's head and he slept well embracing his Love Wei Ying too...

Wei Wuxian's hole was leaking juice of his second husband.. This time Lan Wangji was a real beast in the bed. Lan Wangji took his wife's ass and pound him in more than 20 poses. Wei Wuxian was very tired to clean himself. They both slept well , Lan Zhan hugged his naughty wife during their sleep time.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha