19. Kamasutra Knowledge

Start from the beginning

They both were interrupted by Lan Disciple who brought a Same Sex - Kamasutra Book for them... Lan Xichen hugged Wei Wuxian and tidy his clothes before Lan Disciples entered the room.

Wei Wuxian was hiding his face in Lan Xichen's chest because his cheeks were blushing so hard...

""Lan Furen let me teach you how to setup the relationship between two men.""   Lan Xichen said and opened the book.

The book was showing kissing between two man, same page was showing neck and shoulder kisses.
The Second page was showing nipples sucking of both partner one by one in an erotic way. We can see the pleasurable reaction on their face.

The third page was showing hand job give to each other and rubbing their cocks together this was so erotic...

The Next page was showing blowjob when one person was giving to another, then another did same with the first person...

The another page showed the 69 position between two people they were busy in sucking each others cocks.

The Further next page was showing one was giving blowjob another was busy in fingering inside the hole...

The Last Part was showing anal sex between two man. One was bottom and another was on the top... The Last pages had shown various different position of sex between two men and one was climax inside another one and first person was climaxed on his own belly...

Wei Wuxian's eyes got wide when he saw Blowjob and 69 position. He gulped hard, Lan Xichen pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple...

Then Wei Wuxian saw the anal Fingering image he was gasped to see those erotic movement, Lan Xichens hard shaft poking inside his bottom..

But when Lan Xichen turned the next page which showed sex between two male partners, Lan Xichen's dick was Poking Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks. Wei Wuxian felt weird and amazing both at the same time...

""Ying-er, don't worry your husband will be gentle with you on our Wedding Night...""  Lan Xichen whispered in his ultra husky voice and he pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple and licked his side neck at same time....

""Ahhhh, Zhangfu ahhhh I am afraid but I want to try.. Be gentle with your fragile wife..."" Wei Wuxian was moaning, he was sitting on his husband's lap, his nipples was stimulating and his neck was licking with warm breaths...

""Be Ready for tomorrow Lan Furen, I will make you mine. Only death can apart us.""  Lan Xichen replied..

""Are You sharing me together on the same bed with Hanguang Jun??""   Wei Wuxian asked while moaning mercilessly...

""I will eat you up tomorrow, Wangji will consummate his marriage the day after tomorrow. Don't worry we don't share you on the same bed Ying-er. We love you so much. We will share our love with you separately..."" Lan Xichen replied, they both kissed for long time.. It was difficult for Lan Xichen to handle his desire so he left Gentain Cottage after a passionate kiss. Wei Wuxian was starting the book with his wide eyes, he was started masturbating himself.

Lan Xichen went inside Hanshi and Lan Wangji was inside Jingshi. They both imagining the face of Wei Wuxian during their kisses, they both had imagined their Wife moans during their little intimacy... Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji both were masturbating on their separate bed's. After relaxing their body all of them were  fell in their deep sleep. They released their cums same time in the different rooms

To be continue..

•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~••

Let's know each other. Tell me your favorite food in the comment box with your nationality. If you are a true reader then don't spoil the Fun.

Please Vote For this Chapter. I got several messages to update this Fanfiction. As per My Readers Demand, currently most demanding Fanfiction among the other Fanfictions.

It's a Fast update. I will soon complete this Fanfiction. Stay tuned for further more Updates.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha