Wei Wuxian glares at him and replies, "Hanguang-Jun, we are not married yet so you should keep some distance from me and not pull the sheet off me like this again and again. I don't understand what pleasure you two brothers get from seeing me naked."

Lan Wangji's ears turn red after hearing his words and he immediately picks up Wei Wuxian in his arms then he replies, "Shameless."

Lan Wangji carries Wei Wuxian in his arms to a cold water pond whose water contains a lot of herbs but the cold of the water is so ice cold that it can freeze the bones of any person.

As soon as Wei Wuxian's feet touch the cold pond water, he realises that the water is extremely cold and his grip tightens on Lan Wangji's body.

Wei Wuxian is not used to bathing in very cold water because the place he comes from often has humid and hot weather but never very cold weather.

Wei Wuxian's facial expressions have never been so scary even after being flogged as his expressions have become worse after his feet just touch the cold pond water because he cannot survive in even a slightly cold place and the water here is as cold as the water of  glaciers.

Wei Wuxian starts hiding his face in Lan Wangji's bare chest because he is feeling very cold and as they both move deeper into the water, the cold water slowly starts touching all his body parts due to which his whole body starts shivering.

Lan Wangji goes with Wei Wuxian and stands in the middle of the pond and then lets the him down from his arms but at this moment Wei Wuxian is feeling so cold that he wraps both his legs around the alpha’s waist.

Lan Wangji is wearing trousers and Wei Wuxian sticks to his body so much that their private parts are touching each other but due to the cold water, omega's entire body becomes so cold that he stops feeling anything.

The water of this pond passes through many types of trees and brings many minerals from the rocks of the mountains to the valley of the mountains where a lot of energy sources are collected while meditating and due to which the human body starts healing quickly due to the elements of herbs.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian start meditating inside the water but omega is completely stuck to his body at this time and holds him tightly in his embrace because due to the cold, the warmth of both their bodies is providing heat to each other.

Wei Wuxian stared straight into Lan Wangji's eyes and said with trembling lips, "Hanguang-Jun, I feel something pricking my lower part. Is this a lower part of your body or a water animal?"

Lan Wangji's ears started to turn red as his manhood is flapping very fast and is repeatedly hitting Wei Wuxian's private part so he pulled the omega to his chest and held his butt tightly with his hand.

Wei Wuxian said, "Hanguang-Jun, you can't bully me by bringing me to the pond like this because we are not married yet and I'm really scared that you want to take advantage of me."

Lan Wangji told Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, You should spend some time in the pond and try to heal your back wound instead of focusing on your mischievous things."

Wei Wuxian tried to move away from Lan Wangji but the alpha hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear, "Wei Ying, the water is too deep and you'll really get sick if you keep on having fun so concentrate on your spiritual meditation and try to heal your body parts. It's natural for my lower body to feel restless because I'm an alpha but you shouldn't pay attention to it because I'm not going to take advantage of you before marriage."