"Guys I'll go to the restroom" Joshua said with the other nodding and left.

Meanwhile with the models

"Wait where's Jeonghan-hyung?" Mingyu asked. "He sai he'll use the restroom" Seungkwan said with Mingyu and Jun talked about their bias now.

--------

Joshua is now at the restroom backstage and is now washing his hand when he suddenlt felt arms wrap around his waist and a soft kiss behind his neck.

"Hannie stop im full of sweat" Joshua giggled as Jeonghan leaned his chin on Joshua's shoulder back hugging the idol and yes Jeonghan snicked in the backstage.

"Mmm i don't care, You we're great out there Joshuji" Jeonghan whispered with Joshua smiling and finished washing his hands.

"I know i was" Joshua said then faced Jeonghan making their faces only inches away from each other.

Joshua and Jeonghan then leaned in and kissed each other forming a soft and passionate kiss which then slowly turned into a wet and rough one with Jeonghan slipping his tounge in and tasted every cprner of Joshua's mouth making Joshua moan softly.

"Shua-hyung? We need to go now" they heard a knock and voice coming from outside the bathroom making them pull away.

"I'll see at the hotel Hannie" Joshua pecked Jeonghan's cheeks and winked then left.

'Hotass' Jeonghan smirked then waited for a while before leaving the bathroom and sneaked out.

----------

"Hyung! What took you so long??" Seungkwan said as Jeonghan reached the car. "Sorry some fans recognized me and took a picture with me" Jeonghan said also telling the truth because he did encountered some fans on the way back.

"Alright we need to go know, Your manager is already wishing me to bribg you back or I'll be dead" Seungkwan said with Jeonghan chuckling rhen they went to the car.

-------

It's now 11:11 pm and Joshua is in his hotel room now with the other members at their own rooms too. Joshua is now eating while checking his phone took a picture of his dinner and posted it on weverse saying

'I had a fun night with you cartats! Remember to eat dinner, Eat well~'

And then he heard two knocks on his door and smiled knowing who it was.

"Took you long enough" Joshua said as he opened the door and saw his well boyfriend which is a secret from the others.

"Manager-nim wouldn't let me go but i came up with an excuse and manage" Jeonghan replied and smiled back then went in Joshua's room.

"So i assume you'll stay here for tonight? Considering it's already late enough and you just arrived" Joshua said as Jeonghan sat down Joshua's bed and hummed a "Mhm"

Joshua then grabbed two cans of beer and handed one to Jeonghan. "What's this for?" Jeonghan asked.

"Just a small celebration for your successful photoshoot and our successful concert" Joshua explained with Jeonghan kindly taking the other can of beer and both opened it and drank.