Chapter 38 : the end

Isabelles POV

I was happy Ollie wanted me back. But mostly happy Camille isn't here anymore. Since she told Ollie she had a bad reputation even though she didn't she was banded from the Prema garage. Yeh I know brutal, but she deserved that after all she did lying to Ollie and everyone she really needed that ban.

After me and Ollie got back together Zyra revealed she was a lesbian. Shocking really. She told us she only dated Paul for a cover up and she was really dating some other person that we haven't figured out yet.

It was strange not seeing Zyra that often since she wasn't really into motorsports anymore. She would only come if she wanted to go on vacation or she was just really bored and wanted to come.

Everything is perfect not that perfect but exactly perfect for me and Ollie. It's like a dream but of course it's not. All of this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.I thought no one will ever love me but there was Ollie.

Everyone is expecting us to get married but no one will know only the future knows. Honestly Ollie better put a ring on my finger or else we will have slight problems.

I don't have anything to say anymore honestly, oh yeah and I forgot. I moved to Ollie's apartment. I moved to a different agency and surprisingly they offered me only 3 times a month to meet up. Me and Ollie are expecting some good news and no it's not a baby maybe someday but not right now, we are still 18 ok. I honestly wish he's still by my side forever and ever. I honestly said everything so that's probably the end of this diary.

Love Isabelle.

A/N:

I'm getting emotional. This is the final chapter of this book and can't wait to make more. Sorry for not posting in a while schools making me stressed and all