Chapter 24: straight to her

Ollie's POV

I heard someone say 'what the fuck Zyra's I turn around and see Zyra and Isabelle getting in a fight. Reporters gather around them and take video. I was shock when I heard Paul and Zyra started dating when they broke up. It hurts me to see her crying. I ran to her when I see someone making her uncomfortable.

"are you hurt?" I ask since I was worried.

"I'm ok just get me out of here" she did and I listened. We went to the Prema garage since I didn't want to disturb Charles and Arthur. Arthur eventually saw us and helped me get her out of there. I was still worried since she's my girlfriend, they were messing with my girl.

Arthur calmed her down and I cuddled with her.we eventually needed to race but I couldn't because of her but she convinced me to and I eventually listened. I went and change while she slept because she was tired.
        _____________________________

After the race I went straight to her.

"Why are you here you won the race"

"well I wanted to come here"

"no Ollie don't focus on me focus on you're future"

"fine but you come with me"

"alright"

We went and got my trophy and then went back to the garage. I kept looking at her because I was worried and didn't know what to do. When we got back to the hotel I immediately asked her.

"are you and Zyra still friends?"

"yeah we're just on a break"

"oh ok"

They were 'on a break?' what does that even mean!

Author's note:

Sorry this is a short chapter (I also forgot to add authors note so im doing this a day after this chapter) anyway don't forget to vote 🤍