chapter 33: I can't do this

Isabelles POV

As I enter the the restaurant the worst thing that could happen happened. Ollie way between me and Camille. I want to kill myself right now. At least Zyra is in front of me. Oh who am I kidding. This is fucked up. Literally fucked up. I'll just talk, but people will ask me questions. Ewwww his hand is on her thigh. Can I just pass out right now. But their relationship is so off. They don't really do anything but cuddle. And they have separate hotel rooms. Wait are they dating for the press or something? Yeah no, I only see that on Wattpad. Maybe they are.

"Hon you haven't eaten yet" Angelina whispered beside me. "are you ok?" she ask.

"yeah, just not that hungry that's all" but it's not. I was not feeling alright. I was beside my ex and maybe I felt like going to pass out in any moment.

"just eat and you won't pass out" Oh did I mention if im stressed or just not feeling well I pass out. Yeah I have that. I honestly don't know how I got it.

"thanks Agelina"

"welcome dear"

I honestly think that Ollie heard us because he accidentally placed his hand on my thigh. Yeah I know. But it made me feel better. It wasn't right but it felt right. I moved Ollie's hand to his own thing since I knew it was wrong. I didn't say anything and he didn't also. I excused myself to the bathroom as I felt tears in my eyes. I went as quickly as possible not even looking back. why did I do this to myself. I can't do this, just watching them there getting comfortable with each others embrace is just so weird. I know I shouldn't came. It will just break my heart seing him.

After a good few minutes of crying I came out and saw Zyra touching up her make up.

"you know you could just tell me we can leave and I would just nod" she said looking at the mirror admiring herself.

"I don't want to, I can do this I'll be strong, for you" I say even though I was weak. I wasn't feeling anything in my body except for failure and nothing but sadness.

"yeah, right" she said and I know that was sarcastic.

"don't be sarcastic" I said with a jokingly offensive face. be both laugh at what I said. "I mean it im alright" did I made a new addition in lying? probably.

"girl don't lie to me, and fine I'll leave you alone" why do I fell there will be a but. "but-" and there it is. "if you feel uncomfortable or even feeling like you're going to pass out we're out of here"

"yeah yeah"

As I sat back down I could feel Ollie is uncomfortable. But why? He's off with his perfect girlfriend, and his perfect life is perfect. Can you tell I was being sarcastic? At this point I'm about to pass out. And correct I was because as I took a sip of my ice tea I passed out. Of course no one panicked because they knew why, but the people around us was worried as fuck. I opened my eyes and I was on Ollie's chest. Can I just die right now? Agelina and Rene look at each other then back at me. I was going to sit up but Angelina stopped me. I was about to say 'I 'm fine' but Rene said something before I could.

"Isa I think you should go home. Ollie can you take her?" Oh fuck me. Why? why him? couldn't it be Fred or even Zak? I can't right now.

"yeah sure" he said as I got up. I could see the jealous face on Camille. Why was she jealous? it's like we're dating.

We were in the car silently. Can my life get any worse? I actually liked the silence since at this point I hated him. But my feelings for him are still there for some reason. Am I just stupid for still liking him? probably. But am I ever gonna get him back? maybe. All the possibilities are all over the place, all over my head. Ollie broke the silence with a 'are you fine?' I liked the silence really.

"yeah" I say almost whispering but he heard.

Then the silence came back. Finally! As im back in my own world I started thinking why or how did they started dating. When they started dating. It still didn't made sense. Nothing makes sense. I think I fell asleep because when I woke up I was in my room. The only thing I remembered before dozing off was someone whispering. I honestly don't know who. But I still remembered what they said. it was 'I'll be back to be a better boyfriend someday but not today or tomorrow' was it who I think who is? probably. Did it made me cry? not at all. But it could be anyone honestly. I have a lot of exes. Don't blame me, and don't worry, I only have 4 exes.

So the first ex was in elementary, yep elementary. We brokw up about 4 days of dating. His name was Eric, but we stayed great friends. Then the next one was Mick. He was a bad boy. I started dating him when it was my fish year. 5 months of dating until I found out that he was cheating on me. Then it was Paul when I started liking motorsports. We dated for a while then we broke up. The Ollie. I think he was the only boyfriend to care honestly. Paul cared for like a few months then just sweeped me.to the side. But now he changed and we are now friends.

All my exes are possible awnsers honestly. But which one? I was hoping for Ollie but he is already with his great life with Camille. I mean she's pretty but I could be better. Not to be rude. But at the end of the day I'm single and I like that.

A/N:

No cliffhanger FINALLY!!!!! this is making me emotional even though it's MY STORY!!!!!!! sorry for being mean or something I'm in a mood. And don't forget to vote 🤍