Chapter 6: ex girlfriend

Isabelles POV

"Fine"

I was still mad at Zyra when we left. But that madness faded away when she bought me food. Of course I can't be mad at her if she bought me food.

We were eating and talking about stuff. Then Ollie and Arthur sat down.

"can we join you?" Ollie asked.

"of course you can" I said with a smile

While I was talking to Zyra about something one of Ollie's hand touches one of my thigh. I didn't complain cause it was good. When we were done eating me and Zyra went to go to the Prema garage. I waited for Ollie because Zyra went to go to the Formula 1 garages. I was scrolling on Instagram when I felt a hand on my thigh I thought it was Ollie but when I look up it was.

"Paul?" was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

"Isabelle what are you doing here?" he said confused

"none of you're business"

"come on tell me I miss this miss us"

"get over us Paul. We dated like 2 years ago"

"yeah and I can't still get you out of my head"

I didn't awnser Paul and just went. But he grabbed one of my hand and he wouldn't let go until I listen to him.

"you know that guy Ollie is bad influence on you"

"just stay the fuck out Paul" I said while trying to get out of there.

I watched Ollie from the box. And Paul would look at me every second. I mouth to him stay away and don't look at me but he didn't listen. When Ollie was done with free practice, I went and followed him to go change. Me and the other drivers and some engineers stayed and watched the F1 race. Ollie put his hand on my thigh and rub his thumb around it and I could see Paul looking at us.

"Why is Paul looking at us?" Ollie whispered to me.

"Long story I'll tell you later" I whispered back.

As I was watching the F1 race with Ollie Paul's staring problems got to me.

"Paul stop staring at us" I told him so we can watch in peace.

"why I can't look at my ex girlfriend?" those words went out of his mouth. And before anything could get worse me and Ollie left.

"why didn't you tell me he's your ex?"

"I thought it didn't matter and we broke up like 2 years ago"

"well do you still like him?" he said in confusion.

"no why would you think that?"

"because I have this felling he likes you"

Was he jealous? I could fell it but I didn't want to admit it.

"Ollie are you jealous?" I asked. I needed to know if he is or not.

"maybe" he said.

Ollie walked me to the Formula 1 garages. We talked and talked and I just wanted to tell Ollie that I liked him but couldn't.

"girl im right here" Zyra said.

"Hey thanks for walking me" I said to Ollie in relieve.

"No problem" he said while going back to the Prema garage.

"girl tell me everything" Zyra said. I knew she noticed something so I did tell her everything.

"Girl you're in mid drama" she said while we went back to our hotel room.

I didn't awnser because she was right. I was in mid drama. What the hell I was the one who's causing drama or am I the drama? My thoughts were interrupted with Zyra talking about something.

"I'm just saying babes you need to tell Ollie you like him until that girl Camille gets to him first"

Camille was in most of our classes and she was drooling over Ollie.

"Zy talk in french or Italian because maybe people could hear you"

"no one can and besides why would they care?"

"hello there could be paparazzi or something"

"well babes im warning you now you fucking need to tell him after the race this weekend or...."

"or?"

"or you'll be crying over Ollie" she said confidently and she was right.

Author's note:

Sorry this was short I wanted to stop it here because there will be an Ollie POV maybe in the next chapter. And don't forget to vote my story 🤍