chapter 12: never

Ollie's POV:

I wake up beside Isabelle. Oh god she's so beautiful. I look at her one more time and I see she's awake.

"good morning sleepyhead" I said whispering in her ear.

"why are you whispering?" she asked cutely. and I pointed down on us who was sleeping between us. It was my little brother Thomas.

"he comes here when he's scared" I whispered.

"that's cute" she whispered back.

She try to stand up but Thomas was hugging her.

"Ollie looks like you've got competition" she said joking.

"oh shut up" I said joking.

"hey can I stay a little longer?" she asked with those beautiful eyes.

"of course you can" Thomas says.

"Like Thomas says of course you can" I said with a smile. "Zyra still not satisfied?"

"not at all she still want more" she said with a laugh. Her laugh is just so cute I could just kiss her.

"well wanna go eat?" I asked her.

"yeah I would want that"

We went downstairs and mom made pancakes. We ate and talked and it felt like we've been dating since last year but no we just went on a date that's all.

"hey you ok?" she asked looking worried.

"yeah just thinking" I said with a smile.

"thinking about me?" she said grinning.

"oh as if" I said annoyed.

"what you looked like you were thinking about me"

"I would did not"

we laughed and laughed until we were tired.

"Hey can I asked you a question?" she said looking sad.

"yeah. What's up?"

"would you leave me.for racing?" she asked. I was shocked why would she think that.

"why would you think that?" I asked looking worried.

"well" she started. "when me and Paul were dating he would mostly focus on racing. Instead of asking me how my day was he was talking how bad was a race week or how good. But you wouldn't do that. Won't you?" she asked.

"I would never" I said"I wouldn't ever do that"

she smiled and kissed me on the forehead before using me as a pillow. I didn't realize she went through that. I was interrupted with her asking me something.

"Hey what movie do you want to watch?"

"umm you pick" I said.

"oh ok"

we watched a movie until she went home. It was a great day.

"bye" she said while kissing me.

"bye" I said while braking the kiss.

Author's note:

Sorry this is a short chapter. And of course Paul isn't like that I just wanted to add a little drama that's all and please don't come for me. And please don't forget to vote 🤍