Chapter 29: breaking

Isabelles POV

Me and Zyra got our apartment 2 months ago. It was nice. I thought this long distance thing won't last or won't go great, but Ollie was right it worked. Well we don't know yet but we'll figure it out when something comes up.

Ollie and his teammates aka Arthur and Jak got moved to f2 but needed to go there separate ways. Arthur got to be at Dams, Jak in Hitech and Ollie stayed in Prema. I was supposed to go to the Bahrain GP but it was eminently cancelled for me because of a show, but Zyra went because of Paul. She insisted she stays but I insisted she goes.

I was left in the house for about a week. I was so bored. Ollie still appreciated that I watched from my phone. I was mad at myself. I should've declined the offer to be there with him. I still am worried this relationship will be a big false. Maybe its better if we stayed friends. Maybe just maybe in another universe I just didn't date him so he didn't have to suffer from this. He had other options. He had Camille, yet he chosed me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my coworker Amber said something.

"Hey Isa get changed" she said with a soft little smile.

"Ok Am" I get change and went out. I going to kill myself. I want to quit in mose point. I just wanted to run to him but I can't. While he's having his Sprint race right now, im having a runway show. It's like the universe doesn't want me to date Ollie. It's like it doesn't want me to watch races and just do modeling.

I felt someone hold me from the back. I look at him and be nothing but shocked.

"what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you" it was the one and only Daniel Riccardo.

"well im happy you're here but whya re you here?"

"oh I just wanted to visit Monte Carlo and I wanted to support my favorite Leclerc"

"really?"

"yep"

"im glad"

He was my number one fan at this point. I was glad someone came to support me. I was happy until I got the message.

Ollie<33
Hey can we talk?

Belle 🤍
yeah sure why whats wrong?

at this point I'm worried. The face I was making was now pale.

Ollie<33
can we just stay good friends?

Belle 🤍
are you breaking up with me?

Ollie<33
yeah.....

A tear left my eyes and im shocked. What did I do wrong? Why is he doing this? Am I that bad of a girlfriend. I did everything right, or so I thought.

Belle 🤍
what did I do wrong?

I asked as more tears comes. I still wasn't sure what I did. I should've took the job.....

Ollie<33
it's just I can't live with long distance......

That was it. I knew this wasn't good to have long distance. It's just not right. It's not good. Its just going to ruin everything.

A/N:

This is so fucked up. I know I'm the author but I'm so crying right now. Sorry in advance if I made you cry. And don't forget to vote 🤍