Chapter 28: sooner or later

Ollie's POV

It was the end of Abu Dhabi and I was helping the two girls packing. I was San that she was leaving but happy at the same time since she got the job. Atleast it's for the month, is it? I honestly don't know when or where she's going to be back. I needed her in my races. She's my lucky charm. Not that im using her for podiums I just want her there, cheering me on, saying my name out loud when I get a podium.

"Ol" she said that snapped me from my thoughts. She knew. That's why I love her.

"mhh" I awnsered back since I knew she was worried about me. I like that about her. She cares.

"you zoned out, what's wrong?" she said worried. I hope I didn't make her that worried.

"oh I was just thinking" I awsered back so she doesn't get that worried.

"oh well stop thinking and help me with this" she answered.

I help her carry the boxes down and still felt sad. It's like she's leaving me, forever. I didn't want her to leave but she needed to. I was worried again when she said she can't really come to races because of her new career. She'll be back I know it. Maybe, I don't know.

"when you coming back?" I ask since I was desperate to know.

"I honestly don't know" she answered.

"well I got to go"

"awww why so early"

"my mom she needs me"

"ok fine" I gave her a kiss then went home.

"Mom!" I scream when I get back. "mom I scream again since she didn't awnser the first time.

"yeah Ol" she finally awnser.

"what do you want?" I ask since she said its an emergency.

"what do you mean?" she ask softly.

"you texted me 'come back emergency' with an read heart"

"well Thomas has my phone"

"Tom!!!!" I scream. He's the one who message me. Does he want me and Isabelle break up? Hope not because I'm about to break his leg. Im just kidding.

"Ollie's here!" he screamed out of his room.

"what do you want?" I said crossing my arms. It wasn't the first time he did this. He did this multiple times with my other family's phones.

"I just wanted to tell you something"

"well you can tell me later I just left Isabelle for you"

"you did?"

"mhh" I awnsered. "well im now tired because of you I ran here"

"you ran for me?"

"no I thought it was an emergency that's why dumbass"

"Ollie!" my mom shouts.

"ok ok I'll go to my room"

As im walking to my room I here a ding from my pocket. I grab my phone and it was Isabelle. I couldn't help but smile at her message.

Belle 🤍
Hey if you just made an excuse to go home, it's ok. I'll be back sooner or later 🤍

I cant believe she cares about me that much. It's been a beautiful year for us and there's more to come or so I thought........

A/N :

I'm so sorry if this chapter is short 😭 its kinda a filler chapter that's why. Drama is coming. And maybe you'll need tissues. And don't forget to vote 🤍