Chapter 21: annoying

Ollie's POV

I was seated with Bianca but I saw that Isabelle was seated with her ex so we switched. As I sat down I was greeted with a Paul. I don't hate him, I was just mad at him because of the thing he did. We ignored each other half way until I broke it.

"why did you do that?" I asked.

"do what?"

"hurt her, ignore her"

"I didn't"

"you did"

"what the fuck do you mean?"

"you ignored her because of, you know what nevermind"

"no tell me" anger was in my body he didn't even care about her now I took her out.

"just fuck off. You're more annoying than my brother and sister" I whispered the last sentence because maybe we will have a problem. But we already did.

"yeah I must be" he said sarcastically.

At that moment I just wanted to punch him but didn't. I thought about what Isabelle would say if I did. She's mine not his, mine.

As we got out the plane Isabelle looked worried. Oh I love when she cares about me.

"are you ok?" she asked still worried and looking at my arms face she was looking for something.

"yes, and what are u looking for?"

"I'm seeing if he hurt you"

"he hurt you?"

"not intentionally"

"it's fine, everything's fine"

"that's what you said when you cut ur arm"

"well I say that a lot"

I could feel Paul getting jealous. I could feel his fist wanting to punch me. And it felt good. He deserves it anyway. As we got out of the airport Camille was there.

Camille is in most of our class. She said that she's 'head over heels' for me, but she isn't really my type. She had blonde hair blue eyes and was a bit shorter than Isabelle. But Isabelle was the opposite. She had brunette hair with dark brown eyes. shes around 5'9 and is the most beautiful person you could ever dream of.

"Hey Ollie" Camille said flirty.

"Hey" I said while holding Isabelles hand so she won't run off.

"so are you excited about the race?"

"yeah I'm very excited. Now excuse me and Isa we need to go"

"no you don't" she said while holding my other hand not letting me go.

"just leave us alone Camille" Isabelle finally said.

"no, and who are you his girlfriend?"

"actually she is" I said to break their fight.

"what?!?!!" she said with a shocked face.

"is that a problem?" Isabelle asked while crossing her arms.

"there is actually"

"what?" Isabelle's face turns into a mad looking face.

"im the one who's supposed to be with Ollie!"

"yeah no we're out of here" I said and we got away before she could say something.

"im you're girlfriend huh?" she said sarcastically.

"was I not clear enough?"

"yeah no, you never asked"

"well Isabelle Alexandria Leclerc will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes I will, Oliver James Bearman"

"yeah don't ever use my full name"

"you used mine!"

"well it's prettier"

"yeah it is"

As we went to the hotel, we noticed something different.

"hey Angelina you got our hotel rooms wrong" I said looking confused.

"what's wrong Ollie?" she asked with a concerned face.

"me and Isabelle have the same room"

Author's note :

sorry for the cliffhanger or is it a cliffhanger I don't know, but yey I finally made another chapter!!! We're almost done with this journey and it's making me emotional. Maybe there will be a couple of chapters left but im almost done with it. And don't forget to vote 🤍