Chapter 27: I'm sorry

Isabelles POV

It's been a week or so, and I will still refuse to talk with Zyra. I needed to babysitting P in Ollie's house and it was strange. His parents and siblings went on a vacation and gave us permission to have the house. P, Max and Kelly came to Chelmsford to go on vacation but last minute Max needed to be with red bull and Kelly needed to be in a show or something. So P was stuck with us for the next few days.

"P what do you want for breakfast?" I ask still half asleep.

"umm pancakes please"

"ok, how about you Ol?"

"the same"

I make the pancakes then get dressed. Zyra called me a few times but I will refuse to pick up. I just let it sit there while I'm doing something else that isn't talking to her. As im finished doing the dishes P was playing with her dolls while Ollie watched TV. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see the one and only Zyra.

"what now?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry" sorry again did I say sorry isn't enough? "and I know what you are thinking sorry isn't enough, so what is?"

"I don't know cancel the trip I just wanted you to tell me first that you're dating and you should give it like 3 months until you two date"

"can I just cancel the trip?"

"sure but no more secrets" I said that holding my pinky up.

"promise, oh and here" she remembers the cookies the cookies is what makes me happy. As we talked for a minute she told me that Paul change and I should forgive him. But I will never since it's my bff's boyfriend maybe I should. She needed to go to the gym. I was very relieved when she told me she cancelled the trip.

"you forgived each other?" Ollie said as I'm closing the door.

"fuck Ollie"

"sorry"

"awww how can I be mad at that face"

"I know"

"Ewwww Sasa that's gross" P said from behind. Sasa is what P calls me since Max and Kelly dated. Yes I've been babysitting since.

"Don't worry P you will reach this point" Ollie said while turning around.

"hope not" We all laugh and then went to the living room. We watched a show. I got comfortable on Ollie's chest while P is beside me. We particularly used Ollie as a pillow at this point. I was maybe asleep because someone was wakingv me up for dinner.

"Sasa dinner"

"ok P, wait who cooked?!" I said nervously because the both of them never cooked. I saw Ollie make eggs and it was not that cooked.

"don't worry take out" Ollie said leaning on the door frame. And that's when I realized that I was in his room.

Me, P and Ollie went down and eat. It still felt weird since it's like P is our child. Is this how it feels raising a 4 years old? Maybe. After we ate I changed P in her PJs and me in mine. We got comfy in Ollie's bed and she fell asleep right away. I can't blame her. Ollie was shirt less since it's hot.

Author's note:

Oh no it's almost the end of this journey 😭 Well guess you're going to get tissues for the next chapters cause there all cruel. And don't forget to vote 🤍