15|➴Blooming➴

Start from the beginning

"Ishani I want an answer"

"Di is unwell"

"So?"

"So mumma asked me to stay at home and help her" She whispered and he looked unsettled.

"You know you missed your important practical class today for this silly reason?"

"And I'm sad about it. Teacher is going to scold me tomorrow" she gulped remembering the last time she missed the practical class, and the scolding she has gotten from the teacher.

"Then why were you absent?"

"If I don't listen to mumma, she will cut my legs and feed the dogs'' Ishani gasped, understanding what blunder she did and looked at the angry young man in front of her.

His veins were popping and palms went into fists.

She placed her palms over his and shook her head with tears pricking from her orbs.

He has to control his anger. .
"Please" she pleaded and his eyes softened.

Sighing, he opened his bag and brought some packets.
"It's for you. Go and keep it in your room fast"

He didn't let her say anything and glared at her when she opened her mouth to say something.

When Ishani left for her room Ayaan's eyes again became bloodshot red and he was feeling like breaking someone's head or killing him entirely.

"Ayaan" Ayaan rolled his eyes hearing her dramatic voice and murmured something under his breath.

Suhani started blabbering and Ayaan was getting irritated by her nonstop nonsense talk.
But he found her taking glances from the kitchen, he winked at her and she shyly moved her face aside.

~○~

"When are you coming back?" Divya hugged her peach coloured teddy bear which was bigger than her height.

Raunak smiled over the phone and Divya's heart skipped a beat when she realised he was smiling from the other side.

"Already missing me Divi?"

Divya blushed at his remark and hummed in response.

"How is Mimmi and Diti?" Divya diverted the topic.

"They're doing good. They liked the mufflers so much" Raunak said and smiled at his Mimmi who was there making pancakes for him.

"Ohh. I'm glad then"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Such a boring day" Divya made faces and turned on her stomach.

"Ohhh.. and I'm missing here you"

His Mimmi smiled at him and he blushed.
"Really?"

"Hmm really"

"Then when are you coming back?" Her heart was beating so rapidly that she could feel its speed.

"I just came home yesterday, Divya."

"I know I know. But still i'll be missing you from tomorrow at college"

"He is missing you too Divya"

Divya jumped from her bed, holding her heart and eyes widened.
"Mimmi?"

"Yes yes how are you?"

"I'm doing good, Mimmi. How are you and Diti?" Divya was a blushing mess while talking with Raunak's Mimmi.