11. Sexy Indians.

Start from the beginning

"I am here veer ji, and yes I have prayed to Waheguru ji, I just hope everything goes so blast and you understand right what I am trying to say." Manheer said while eating sweet curd from Shubh's hand.

"Haww, I will also eat sweet curd." Love came running from stairs after seeing Manheer eat the curd.

"Arey its been 10 mins I am shouting, now come here Love and eat this." Shubh said.

After they were done, Shubh came to both of them and said "I know you both are very smart, just here are a few things alright, Manu, don't get over excited. And Love, please don't fight with anyone. ITS OFFICE !!!"

"Yes Veer ji" both the girls said together.

"Ok come on now lets go, I ll drop you both while going to the court." Shubh said.

While going out Manheer checked her phone and saw a text message from Arjun and Amrit.

Mr. Amrood Hey! I wish you all the very best and if you face any problem, I should be the first one to know. Okay? I am always with you. Remember! ALWAYS.

Arjun veer ji Manu! Just keep calm okay and don't forget to have your meals even if you get busy af. Okay! Love you mera bacha!

Manheer thanked both of them and thought that how come she got so lucky to have such great friends.

Shubh dropped both of them at their respective firms.

MANHEER's POV

I standing in front of the building of my firm. It was. Marvelous.

I quickly went inside and noticed that the interior was so luxurious

I quickly went inside and noticed that the interior was so luxurious. WOW.

I went towards the receptionist and greeted her with a smile.

"Hello, My name is Manheer Kaur Gill, the new intern." I said.

She was looking into her laptop emotionlessly and then looked at me.

No smile.

"Hmm" she said.

I smiled again at her. It was so awkward.

Wth should I reply to "hmm"

"Go to 5th floor" she said.

"Okay, but where is the lift?" I asked politely.

She kept quiet and just worked through her laptop.

I thought not to ask her again and tried to find the lift myself.

It took me less than 3 mins to find it

It was to the right hand side of the reception area.

I reached the 5th floor and saw that the luxurious environment was increasing as I stepped in more.