DEAD Man Crawling

Start from the beginning

She let out a few more tears. "Y-You know— before you came along I *sniff* didn't think m-much of student athletes. *sniff* There smelling and stupid! But," she lowered herself down to my shirt. "You smell good— and your *sniff* not stupid. But Rei and Saeko fawn over you like vultures! Leaving me a-alone— why don't you love me too? Am I too smart? Am I not pretty enough? Am I- Am I- Am I-"

I cut her off by holding up her chin and slowly kissing her forehead. It wasn't meant to be long, it was just meant to show her that even if I hadn't said it aloud my caring for her was as real as the love I had for anyone.

"Takagi the thing I love about you is your brain, your eyes, your heart, and your love for the others in the group. You may act all tough and abrasive but deep down I knew you could never leave our group. We would miss you too much, I would miss you too much. If you truly love me like you just said... then tonight— u-um you could *ahem* stay the night with the three of us..? That sounds weird doesn't it?" I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

"Saya." She muttered. "My name is Saya, if we're gonna sleep in the same bed then say it!" She abruptly got off me.

"Okay Takagi— I mean Saya." I watched as she left the room, slightly opening the door only to find out that everyone was listening in on the conversation from the other side.

Saya pointed at the door. "Wha Wha Wha..."

"WHY ARE YOU EAVESDROPPING! BAKA! ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BAKAS!" She began her verbal assault on everyone.

I smirked at the door as she chewed out all the members of the group. 'God why is my harem turning out so well? It's like I'm the main character or something!' I thought.

Z-Day+4
(4:14 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"Rei can I speak with you again." Khotosaka offered his hand to help her out of her seat.

The common room was where Jun and Alice, along with a few other children were "playing" Rei and I were watching over them so that everyone could get some much needed rest.

"Y/n! Y/n! Come on and play!" A random little boy pulled me out and onto the ground. It was a never ending mosh pit of children, in other words hell.

Rei's POV:

I watched from the door as Y/n got pulled into the huddle of children. Khoto was watching too and scoffing as Y/n struggled to get away.

"How can you belittle yourself?" He spat. "Someone of your notoriety and skills should be with someone more mature." I bit my tongue and said nothing allowing him to continue. "He's an idiot.." He lightly placed his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged. "Maybe he is, but I haven't seen it yet. Why are you so mad about this?"

He removed his hand from my shoulder and turned away. "As your father's protégé it is my duty to think like him. As he taught me. If he knew your flirting with this boy, he'd be traumatized. Remember when Takashi broke up with you? Who was always telling you he was a dick?"

To tell the truth I was having mixed emotions. I sulked, at first, remembering back to the promise that I gave Takashi when we were younger. Our "pinky swear" to one day get married and start a family. But my heart pounded in my chest, remember the past two nights. Grinning like an idiot as the sound of the bed creaking played over in my head like a symphony.

My face heating, reminding myself of his cute face as he sucked on my nipples like a little baby. Our relationship has been out of the flirting stage for what felt like weeks now. I used to think before heading off to bed. The only time I didn't was when Y/n and I cuddle up and slept.