DEAD don't Sleep

(Z-Day+1)
(23:36 PM)
(Y/n's POV)

The dead don't sleep—they haunt. Outside there are hundreds maybe even a thousand of "them" out there waiting to eat us.

"Haha! Ms.Shizuoka stop splashing me with your boobs!" Rei exclaimed before continuing their fun.

'If they don't quiet down we'll be ambushed.' Taking the recently found binoculars. 'Except... their not hearing the girls.' I thought but right after that I heard a gunshot.

Jerking my head back to the television I saw the police captain firing on an defenseless heckler. This seemed to only get the protestors more angry and the police open fired again, this time killing their own living brothers and sisters.

Even Hirano and Takashi, who were more gleeful than myself, grimaced at the sight of the bodies piling up.

-Folks please stay calm! If your watching this... stay safe and— OH we just got word on America, the president has allegedly fled with the First Lady on Air Force One. No word on the vice president yet. London is still burning and Beijing has it's people in uproar over this pandemic and the already existing labor strikes. Please like we instructed before, stay safe and don't get bit, Ms. Rika Tsuyoshi signing off-

The camera pans out to the other side where a different news caster did his whole spew. Any minute now there will be another strike or a new faction of idiots rise up and do nothing but start more issues.

"What do you think Y/n? Do you think this is fixable." Hirano asked before placing the last full cartridge of Semi-Auto ammunition down.

"Not really just look at our classmates from earlier. They're all under Shido's spell, that's a faction. No. That's a cult. If they grow in numbers then they'll attract more people, more people means more food, more food means shortages, shortages mean unnecessary fighting between factions." I continued. "We need is to make our own faction, make units, and keep the bad factions from spreading their propaganda."

"Or we stay in a group of 7 forever. Then we'll have everyone to trust." Takashi countered.

"As much as I'd love to agree there's a bigger issue, what happens when our group becomes smaller than everyone else's? I'm fine staying as one efficient unit but still. The man gangs are insane, Shido is a cultist, and we also are fighting against the walking dead. If we want to stay alive, we need to expand our numbers to elven or twelve." I explained.

"Yeah but-" his eyes shot open and pointed behind me. "Y-Y-Y/n..!"

"Y/n~" Ms. Shizuoka tackled me down onto the bed, repeatedly trying to kiss my face and neck. "Come sleep with me bad boy~"

Just like on the bridge earlier I was suffocating in Ms.Shizuoka's massive bust. This time I believe it to be intentional. "Mmmm your breathe tickles~" she giggled before I finally flipped her around.

"M-Ms. Shizuoka please-" I accidentally grabbed her boobs with my hands, trying to brace myself before immediately hopping up.

Moaning after slithered out from under me she immediately went over to Hirano and Takashi who both tried to get away. But to no avail.

"Mmm Hirano needs love too!" Before kissing him on the cheek and to his credit he didn't faint.

Before she could get to Takashi I got in front of her. "Let me help you." I took her hand in my own. "I'll give you a piggy back ride. Come on."

"