"Yeah also good luck at your home race," Leah laughed as she ended the radio connection.

"I will put you on probation," Christian radioed suddenly.

"No, no, please, I was just wishing him good luck," Leah reasoned. "I'm sorry I won't use it again, I swear." Leah laughed and focused on her racing once more taking her turn like usual. She was happy she was able to get back into the feel of things.

"It's a red flag, Haas in gravel, come to pits," Isabella radioed. Leah followed her instructions and went back into the pit lanes as her tires were looked at.

"What happened?" Leah asked.

"Haas went off a corner and into the gravel, which will take up the remainder of the FP1, so we have some time, you can get out of the car and get a snack if you want before FP2 starts," Leah smiled and hopped out of her car. Instead of grabbing a snack though she ran down the paddocks until she found the papaya one. Lando was speaking with Zak about something.

"Leah!" Lando smiled as he moved toward her with open arms. Leah smiled as she hugged him.

"I think you got P1, but I'm not sure, we didn't get much time out there," Lando added. Leah couldn't see him smile, but she could see the way his eyes crinkled as he looked at her.

"I just wanted to come say I love you and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Leah sighed as she looked at him. Lando took her helmet in his hands and pressed his helmet to hers.

"I understand kind of why you didn't want to tell me, but from now on please try and tell me these things we are married, what happens to you happens to me too," Lando explained as Leah nodded. "I love you, Now get back to your paddock before Zak tries to kick you out."

"I should flip him off," Leah was getting ready to flip him off, but Lando caught her hand laughing.

"Go," He told her as he smiled. She nodded and jogged back down the paddock to hers.

"That is not what I meant," Isabella laughed as she handed Leah a small protein bar. Leah took off her helmet and balaclava so she could take a bite out of it. "Get back in the vehicle I can't trust you."

"I'm eating," Leah laughed as Isabella took the bar from her. Leah sighed and put her gear back on before sitting in the car. She saw the cameras lurking around the paddock and waved at them a few times before putting down her visor.

"Alright we are going back out in a few minutes, so prepare," Isabella explained while Leah just laughed. She was ready to get back to the hotel and spend time with Lando. She was happier now that she knew he knew about her retiring. She just wanted to relax for a while with him not that she wasn't hiding anything from him. Leah watched as the mechanics waved her out as she went for it.

"So this is going to be the better start huh," Leah laughed.

"Why would you say that?" Isabella asked.

"I don't know for sure, I'm in a weird mod right now, like I'm extremely happy and feel like I could run miles," Leah radioed back.

"Yeah, well when you get down we can arrange that," Isabella added.

"Oh, no, no, no, I will race now, sorry," Leah reasoned as she went for a flying lap. She was getting used to the corners. She knew which ones she was supposed to break late into or already start running.

"Leah, Logan Sargent is P1," Isabella told her.

"Holy shit, that's my boy! Atta boy! I must congratulate him after this, what is he cooking with?" Leah laughed as she crossed the finish line.