"On the bright side though, you can have a family if you want, I know you both have spoken about that many times before," Matt reasoned and Leah laughed.

"Yeah, that can't happen either unless we have a surrogate," Leah smiled at them. "I have a condition which means I can't carry the baby to term, so it fucking sucks," She covered her mouth. "Wait can I cuss on here?" The two laughed with her.

"No," Matt smiled at her. "But I mean at least you still have options, a surrogate, that would be a good option for you both."

"Yeah, but then the other problem is my DNA, I don't want to pass on anything to the child. Like all the cancers that run in my family, I don't want to screw them over with my own blood, so I'm very hesitant, but I know Lando wants kids. We are both still so young though, but if my life and family have taught me anything, it's that shit happens so fast. Don't waste any time you have with the people you love."

"Is that why you are with Lando all the time?" Tommy laughed and Leah nodded.

"That and because I just love him," Leah smiled.

"I have a question about your career choice, did you choose to pursue karting or did your family push you toward it?"  Matt asked.

"Well I was interested in karting since my father was, he was my idol when I was little. After he died though I wanted to continue it for him, I guess I still had some passion for the sport, but to be honest, all the happiness really died when he did. After that, it was the constant pressure of training and performing well during karting so I could make my way up the industry. My mother was big on getting me into the public eye, she wanted to continue what my father was doing. She wanted to get me into F1 as well and I have to hand it to her, she did a damn good job because I'm here. I'm a one-time world champion. I have completed my father's dreams and my mother's dreams," Leah tapped her chest. She was wearing her Red Bull polo.

"What about your dreams though," Tommy muttered. Leah leaned her head back on the chair and let out a long sigh.

"Yeah, well my dream has always been to fulfill my parent's dreams for me, but I'm still young and now that I'm retiring from Formula One, I have time to figure that out. I might go back to school. For an art degree maybe, I don't know yet," She sighed and leaned forward again.

"Well, that's alright you've got time and you have talents for many things not just racing," Matt explained to her.

"Yeah, Lando really wants me to try and pursue my art career on the side. Oh shit, I have to tell him now don't I before the media find out that I am retiring," She rubbed her forehead.

"I can hardly believe you've kept it from him for this long," Tommy added.

"Shit's not easy and I don't know why I don't want to tell him. I just don't want him to worry I guess because I just have the rest of this season left and then I'm done. I don't want to end my career abruptly. We only have a few more races to go and I'm so close to finishing with another world championship," She held up her pointer finger and her thumb. "So close."

"Well then maybe you both will have a conversation about this tonight because I feel like this might be getting announced soon," Matt chuckled a little as Leah nodded.

"Yeah, if he gets mad at me, no one can be mad, it's my fault," Leah reasoned as she gripped the mic. "Just to be clear."

"Here are just a few random questions I threw in to lighten the air a bit," Tommy smiled as he read off the paper. "Would you rather be hated or adored?"

"Well you can't be one or the other, you will always have both, but adored probably," Leah nodded with her answer.

"What makes you admire a person? And who do you admire the most?" Tommy asked. Leah opened her mouth. "Has to be someone other than Lando."