"What do I do, when these are good enough?" Lando asked as he held up both of the icings. Leah laughed and walked over feeling it all the way to the edges and then putting it in the water. "What now?"

"We wait," Leah smiled as she leaned against the table. Lando kissed her head and looked back at his stream.

"We could do the who's most likely too?" Lando offered and Leah smiled as she wiped her hands off adjusting the towel back onto the oven door.

"Sure, but they have to come up with the questions?" Leah pointed to the screen as she leaned forward looking at the comments. "Who's most likely to wait for the garbage to fill up before taking it out?" Leah laughed. "That was very specific, but it's Lando." Leah looked back and Lando was already pointing at himself with a disappointed face. She laughed and grabbed his hand as she patted his cheek. "It's okay, I still love you and you are rarely home alone."

"Aww well thank you," He kissed her and then looked back at the screen. "Who's most likely to get angry if they lose monopoly?" Lando licked his teeth as he pointed at Leah who was staring at the ceiling acting like she didn't hear.

"To be fair, when I played with my brothers we always fought so we never really finished the game, but there is something horrid about you stealing someone else's money until they go bankrupt, it's demoralizing," She smiled at Lando who nodded with her.

"What does that mean again, de-moo-," He paused.

"Demoralizing," Leah finished the word for him and he nodded. "It causes someone to lose hope or confidence I believe."

"You sound like you went to school," Lando muttered as he kissed her cheek. She smiled and shoved him away as she moved to check the cupcakes. "Who's most likely to break when you get into an argument?" Lando thought for a moment and then Leah came over and pointed to herself. "No, no, no, wait! It might be me though."

"We've never gotten into an argument, but I want you all to know that I beg," Leah winked as Lando gasped and shoved her face out of the screen.

"Leah Norris, there could be kids watching this," Lando covered his mouth as she stared at her shocked. She smiled and came back on screen.

"I was talking about begging for us to stop fighting and I will apologize first," She tucked her hair behind her ears. "I have no idea what he's going on about." Lando just shook his head at her as she touched one of the icing bags in the water.

"Ew, it's like slimey," He wiped his hand off on his shirt.

"Who's most likely to send food back for getting something wrong?" Leah read off as she leaned back. "I have to think about this one because we are both picky eaters, but we don't go out to eat a lot and if we do, we don't order extravagant things."

"I don't want to say it would be me because I would probably just switch foods with you," Lando reasoned and Leah nodded.

"Yeah 'cause I'm picky, just not as picky as you are," Leah winked at him. "Who's most likely to win the next world Championship?"

"Is that even a question, it's me," Lando smiled as he slid in front of Leah making her laugh. "Okay, but it's going to be you. Mlcaren had modifications, but none like Red Bull's just yet and you all are still working on your car which is terrifying." Leah let out a wicked laugh. "Why would you laugh like that Leah?!"

"I'm winning the next world championship and Max Verstappen can eat my fumes," Leah smiled as Lando wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes Lando is tan-ish I guess," Leah laughed as she looked his arms in front of her. She ran her hands across his veins and then interlaced their fingers.