Chapter 2 - the deep

It's been 4 years since I've gone rouge, 5 years since I've left comino

It's been 4 years since I've gone rouge, 5 years since I've left comino. My humanity slipping away each day. It's a scary and sad feeling not being able to control yourself. I'm in a different clan now the Tifin, some are more gone then others and have gone completely savage, I'm not at that point yet.
"You ready for our new strike mission ryder?" The leader of the tifin breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yes sir, where are we striking ." I ask him. He smiled at me with his long sharp teeth. He is a scary looking merman. It's almost like he's completely mutated since going savage. His skin a greenish colour, scars all over his body, half of his tail fin missing and hair long dark and wild, his name is Damien and he's the reason why I'm in the Colony.

"There is a boat headed to England from a coast nearby that someone reported to us, we will strike when it's in open waters, no land in sight. There will be plenty of meat on that ship for us to use for a sacrifice, maybe about 20 - 30 humans? How delicious." He chuckles at the end. I smile. Blood makes me hungry, especially humans. I hate them. Other then one. I miss her everyday. She made me believe that humans could actually have a soul.

"I suppose we should leave at dawn to make sure we don't loose the ship." He nods.

"Good thinking, I'll see you tomorrow at dawn." With that he swam away. Tomorrow another sacrifice, tomorrow more dead meat how joyful.

The morning sun hit my skin as I waited on the dock while the deck hands prepared the ship, I watched as my luggage was being boarded onto the boat

The morning sun hit my skin as I waited on the dock while the deck hands prepared the ship, I watched as my luggage was being boarded onto the boat. My parents and siblings had already come to say goodbye, it was hard watching my mother cry.
"Miss we are ready for u to board now."
One of the deckhands informed me. I sighed before I stepped onto the ship. Goodbye Comino. I'm going to miss this place.

"Your sleeping chambers are just below the ship." He nods to me before moving away quickly as the ship was ready to go. I head to my room to get myself comfortable, it's going to be a long two weeks especially since I've never been on a boat for this long before. My room is dark and sort of small. It has a wardrobe and a bed and 2 cramped bed side tables with lamps. Very claustrophobic. I flop on my bed letting the thought of sleep take over me. Maybe when I wake up things will be better. That's my last thought before I drift into a deep sleep.

—————————
Sorry not a long chapter again but I hope you enjoy it!