11 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

Pokemon: we remember babe

I almost dropped my cigarette. How the fuck could I forget? Holy Jesus. What am I going to buy her now? I totally forgot. Maybe a handbag? Or dress? I have no idea.

I'm also a little scared to go to the party. The fact that I managed to stay off drugs for these days doesn't mean that I will succeed today.

I blow the smoke and I stretched in the chair. I'm damn tired. All night in one position? I do not like it.

— Morning — I heard behind me

I turn around to see Tara. She's sleepy and looks cute in my oversized tracksuits and
t-shirt.

— Hi. It's party today. Want to go?

— It's Liv's birthday, — she smiled — of course I'll be there.

She took my cig and inhaled nicotine. When she was about to blow smoke, she started to cough.

— It's disgusting when I'm sober.

She gave it back to me. I smiled briefly and then looked away.

— I mean...Wes will be there fo sure — I said

I swear it's better for him that I don't see him next to Tara. Dick can't get a girl so he tries to take one by force. I'd love to shoot him in the head. I always make sure that the other person knows what we are doing and wants it. Because that's what normal what person do.

— I won't hide from him. I doubt he could go any further — I looked at her and she shrugged — It's Wes and I can defend myself. 

— Okay.

I don't think she could defend herself. But I could be wrong, I hardly know Tara. If it wasn't for that one party I can't remember, we wouldn't even be talking. We were always insulting each other and arguing. We didn't even have a chance to meet. I only knew what I had heard.

— I'm going to change and I won't take up your time anymore.

— Finally — I laughed and she showed me the middle finger — Better get ready to talk at home.

— Why?

— Sam texted me. You haven't turned off location.

— Ahhh fuck it. I'm dead.

She leaned her forehead against the wall and sighed.

— Yep, you're dead — I said and I finished smoking

We both are.

...

I parked outside Liv's house and got out of the car. My best friend ran out of the house and ran into my arms. I automatically smiled and picked her up a little. I spun us around and shouted "Happy Birthday!".

As I set Liv to the ground, I saw a car approaching. It's Tara and Sam. I decided not to pay attention to them. It's Liv's day.

— I can't believe you're that old already — I said

— Still younger than you. And still taller — she blew me a kiss in the air

— Oh, fuck off Olivia.

I punched her arm.

— So we're talking by full name? — Liv asked and looked to the side — Guys what is the full name of Amber?!

— Amber is not diminutive — Tara said and laughed as she walked closer

— You did well, Olivia — I said and rolled my eyes