"orrr maybe it's just me." lucy laughed at juliet's reaction.

getting up from the bed she held up a short navy blue dress with dark lace that she had supposedly brought with her because juliet definitely did not have something like that in her possession.

it was similar to what lucy had on except a different color and size.

"you're gonna look so good

"you're gonna look so good."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

  cosmic colorful lights seeped past the door frame and curtain drawn windows of the house as lucy parked across the street. juliet slowly climbed out the car following lucy's actions and immediately the faint booming music reached her ears.

something hollow and cold began building up in her stomach. this was new to her and socialising was just tiring. her nerves began to dig at her making her feel as heavy as a sack of rocks as she planted her feet into the gravel of the street.

"cmon." lucy said encouragingly. "just stay with me and hold my hand."

  letting out a small breath juliet enclosed her hand into lucy's and nodded at her command with gratitude.

just stick with lucy was what she kept repeating in her over stimulated brain as soon as the door opened and they stepped inside.

  almost suddenly her grip onto lucy strengthened as her friend led them past the sweaty loads of people who drunkenly danced away their stress and worry's.

juliet grunted after a few of them stomped on her feet or shoved her forcefully. the music was so loud and the beats of the techno song that played sent waves into the floorboards of the house shaking her ever so slightly.

"drinks." lucy breathed out a breath of fresh air once they arrived at the kitchen, exactly where the drinks were strategically placed.

  the warm dim lights of the kitchen contrasted that of the ones where people where dancing and the small talk surrounding her as people passed or stopped to chat suddenly made her conscious of where she was.

"juliet?" lucy stepped next to her friend and offered her a red solo cup.

still focused on what's going on around her juliet tugged at her blue dress and took a sip of the substance in her cup. suddenly her eyes widened and her throat screamed in joy at the refreshing feel of the cold liquid that soon burnt her throat.

she turned to lucy and coughed. "thanks!!" she said loudly so her voice could be heard over the music.

lucy smiled back. "it's hot in here, let's go outside. maybe the boys are there."

  lucy was right, it was hot, and this would be the only moment juliet smiled down towards her attire. stepping outside her lungs were finally filled with clear air and her face softened at the light breeze brushing her face.