Secret passage!

Magsimula sa umpisa

The person behind you tapped you on the shoulder making you flinch,you turned around to face a man with several scars on his face and an eye patch.

"Hey!,you are the guy that is fighting the tiger outside on the picture of the building!",you gasped in exitment after recognizing him,from the moment you saw him you were sure he reminded you of something

"Yep!thats me",the man laughed and gave out his hand for a shake."Nice to meet you young lady,I'm Orochi Doppo,Grandmaster and the head of the Shin Shin Kai Dojo".

"Honored to meet you sir!",you shook his hand in exitment.

"Katsumi is also my son,was he nice to you?",he wispered you chuckling and looking at his son's direction,he had his back turned to you.

"Yeah he was very friendly!Why are you asking?",you whispered back now looking at Katsumi a few feet away from you.

"Katsumi just gets a little shy with pretty girls like you,",he laughed.

"Dad what did you tell her!", Katsumi asked as he heard his name coming from his father.

"Nothing!,nothing!Oh,by the way, did you speak with Baki by any chance?",Doppo changed the subject.

"Yeah, we spoke a while ago..,he should have been here by now..Maybe he fought with Yujiro on the way, who knows!",both of them started laughing while you stared at them in question.

(What are they talking about!,who is this Baki and Yujiro!This is not good.. How many coworkers am I going to have!I won't be able to memorize all those names!)

(Let's do a revision..,you looked at the men chatting.I surely remember Sonoda..,that guys name was Oliva,and thats Retsu...Katsumi.... Gosh!,so many names!At last we have the nice guy Doppo and..what was this guys name?)

(Wait who is that!Where did he come from!I don't remember him coming with us!),you stared at the tall man you didn't recognize,he was wearing a white suit, silver leather shoes,a purple tie and glasses.His hair was black and on his face were big scars.

(This guy must have been on many fights!),you admired his face

(Well I have to admit he is very handsome..)

The man could feel somebody looking at him,he looked around the room to see who it was,when your eyes met and you quickly looked away in embarrassment.

(Great!, now he will think that I'm some creepy stalker or something!It was so obvious I was staring at him!)

"And who might this beautiful lady be?",he approached you and leaned close to your face.

"Uh!I-m I'm Y/n!N-nice to meet you Sir!",you said a bit panicked,the man chuckled and pat your head.

"This is Hanayama Kaoru,he is known as the strongest Yakuza in Japan and he is the second generation boss of the Hanayama Group",Retsu stepped between you two to introduce you.

(Why am I the only one who isn't something special!),you grumped folding your hands.

"Guys I just got a message from Baki, they are going to arrive soon enough.Looks like I was right after all,he told me he had an argument with Yujiro on his way that's why he is late", Katsumi said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and some of them gathered around him to see the message themselves.

"Let's sit down and wait until they arrive", Retsu sujested pointing to the big table that was in the middle of the room surrounded by armchairs.

(I wonder who this Baki and Yujiro is that they are talking about..)