Sausage: Yeah it's not like some murder always happens in the kitchen

Shelby: "Spring cleans up the kitchen, making it all tidied away. She looks around the kitchen, and can see a small door on the wall. Spring is curious and goes to the door, opening it. Spring opens the door, and goes out through the door. It leads to a small backyard. Spring smiles to herself, and can hear the sound of birds chirping away into the night. The moon was shining brightly into the sky. Spring loves the night time, and the moonlight. So Spring sat on the grass and watched the moon, and the stars in the sky. She heard a loud creaking noise, and sat up to see what it was."

Scott: No not the creaking noise I hate that part!

Joel: "Spring then saw a huge tree, and it was shaking. Spring could see that the wind had blown the tree, and the moon was shining on the tree. The moonlight was making the whole tree sparkle. Spring watched the tree, being curious about what was making it sparkle. But Spring then heard another creaking, and sat up. She then realised that the tree didn't need wind. Spring could see something moving up the tree. What could it be? Well, do you want to know who was in the tree? Spring didn't know, but she was about to find out. Spring saw two pairs of glowing eyes, and the branches were shaking as it moved up the tree. Spring got up, knowing that it was something that wanted to see the moon. Spring moved closer towards the glowing eyes."

Sausage: No stay away from the glowing eyes!

Shelby: "Spring looked at the glowing eyes, and the glowing eyes looked at Spring. Spring knew what it was then. It was her older sister, Summer. Summer looks at Spring, not able to believe that Spring was actually standing in this dark, cold, night. Summer then says, 'Spring.. Is that you? What are you doing out here?' Spring smiles, and replies 'Summer! I missed you, sister.' Summer smiles and walks over to Spring. Summer smiles, and hugs Spring, saying 'I missed you too, little sister. I am so proud of you for finding this home. You found your home, Spring. You are Spring, and Spring is you!' Summer kisses Spring on the forehead, before stepping back."

Gem: More siblings?!

Joel: "Summer then calls out 'Spring, look at the moon! It is so beautiful, and shiny tonight, just like in the spring! Spring takes one look at the moon, and it reminds her of her home. Summer then says, 'Spring, shall I show you another part of this wonderful home?' Spring smiles, and replies 'Yes, sister. Let's see it.' Summer smiles, and takes Spring's hand. Summer takes Spring's hand, and pulls her along to another part of the yard. Summer lets go of Spring's hand, before running over to something. Spring looks over to see Summer jumping for joy. Summer is jumping on a pile of leaves, and Spring is curious at what Summer is jumping about."

Scott: Aw this part is so cute

Shelby: "Summer looks over to Spring, and calls out "Spring! Look at these wonderful leaves! They are so soft and wonderful, Spring then joins Summer, jumping in the leaves with her. The two sisters laugh together, jumping and rolling in the leaves. Summer then calls out "Spring, shall we head inside?" Spring nods, excited to see what is inside."

Sausage: Wow this is so good

Joel: "The two sisters then go inside, and Summer shows Spring around the cottage. Spring finds the cottage to be absolutely beautiful, and it's filled with memories of Spring, Summer, Winter, and Autumn. Summer and Spring laugh, hugging each other one more time. Summer looks over at Spring and calls out "Spring, shall we go upstairs?" Spring nods, and the two sisters go upstairs."

Scott: Wait don't tell me there's more siblings

Shelby: "Spring and Summer go upstairs, where it's dark. Summer leads Spring down a dark hallway, and into a bedroom. Spring gasps, as she looks around the room. Summer looks at Spring, and says 'Welcome to your room. This has always been yours, Spring. This is your home. Enjoy it, and sleep well, sister.' Spring smiles, thanking Summer and running over and hugging Summer. Spring then goes over to the bed, sitting on it."