Finding the Bright Side 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: (MUST READ) Hey, I hope you guys read this story and give it good feed back! I can't wait to post the next chapter! But I'm hoping to atleast get 10 reads and a few votes, so please share my story if you like them! I'll try to post as soon as possible! Please correct me I I have any grammar mistakes and if you have any suggestion to make the story better please don't hesitate to give me a comment or a message!

FYI , I do just write this from my iPod or iPad so sorry if its short, it looked pretty long from these mobile devices! haha BTW most chaps would probably be this long, but I'll try to update soon!

ENJOY!

____________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I'm running , faster and faster. I don't know where I'm going but I'll continue to run. Tears falling down my face . I'm going to keep running till I run out of breath . My body feels numb and my limbs feel un-attached . I kept running till I reached the beach. I ran to the sand and fell on my knees. Feeling like the weight of earth is on my shoulders and it's about to crash becuase I can feel my whole world falling.

I brought my knees to my chest and buried my face between them. I couldn't stop crying, I don't know what I've done wrong to deserve all this crap. I've been trying to forget about everything and just take it as I go but lately everything is just too overwhelming. I just want to give up forget about everything.

The reason I'm still here is because I believe I'll get through this and stay strong, but right now I can't. I feel like if I get hurt one more time I'll just shatter to a thousand pieces. 

I mean everything was fine a year ago but one mistake can just change your whole life.

~

I was an only child. At the age of 8 my father died because cancer. It was terrible, my mother and I were having tough times. We moved plenty of times, from town to town. Those were the worst days of my life.  I  used to be this happy 8 yeard old girl with a happy life but too bad cancer just decided to take everything from me. Two years later my mother met a wonderful guy named Billy, he also goes by Bill. He was a great man. Funny, sweet , caring and very nice. Two years of a great relationship they got married and I got an older brother. Well step brother, he was sixteen and I was twelve. We both got along well and months later we found out my mother was pregnant! We were all so happy to have a new addition to the family. We were the perfect merged family, we all got along pretty well! But there were times when Bill and Aiden didn't get along. They didn't have the best father and son relationship. On my sixteenth birthday my little sister was three and Aiden was twenty-one . I just got my drivers license! That was probably the happiest thing that ever happend to my life, I felt so free and responsible for my self and also I felt independent! My little sister wanted to come with us to grab food for my party. Of course I haven't got my own car yet but Aiden said I could drive his car aslong as he goes into the car with me. The ride to the store was fun! I felt so free even though there was times Aiden guided the wheel I still felt free, he wanted to keep us safe - cool brother huh? Yup, we got our needs and scurried down to the car to get home just in time for the party. While on the road I tried to get to the other side of the stop light trying to beat the red light but there it was in a flash my whole life was shattered. A truck hit the back of the car causing us to move atleast 20 feet from our original spot. I checked on my baby sister in the back, she was out cold and not breathing with blood streaming down her face my brother with a big cut on his head unconscious and there's me perfectly fine except for minor cuts and bruises.